Gender reveal

"WHY ME? WHY ME?!" Zarkon growled, storming out of the medbay as Ulaz and Elara laughed their asses of.

Sendak and Cressida were passing by and just had to ask why Zarkon was pissed and why Elara was laughing hysterically. Cressida was a month away from popping out her and Sendak's little girl and Elara was seven months along now.

"So what's his problem?" Sendak asked.

Elara struggled to pull herself together but eventually she was able to talk.

"We just found out the gender and it's a-"

"A GIRL! I JUST GOT RID OF TWO GIRLS AND HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!" Zarkon screeched.

Everyone was silent but soon they started laughing at him. Elara was perfectly fine with another daughter, sure Helthena and Farah are still around since they're only three years old and Koltor just turned two, another girl would be a breeze.

"HAHA! You have the worst luck!" Sendak cackled.

"Is one more boy too much to ask for? Would it hurt that bad?" Zarkon asked.

"Yes it would hurt very badly." Elara said. 

"I'm going to go question my life choices. Good day." Zarkon mumbled and walked away.

"My day has been made..." Elara wheezed.

"It's like you feel joy from his suffering." Sendak said.

"Excuse me that is mainly you dear brother." Elara chuckled. Sendak scowled

"Shut up Elara..."

Night time-

"I cannot believe this crap." Zarkon mumbled.

"Zarkon shut up. We're having another daughter so pull your crap together. It's not that bad." Elara said.

"Wait a minute. If I have another daughter that means I can terrorize boys their age and keep them away from them forever!" Zarkon said and laughed evilly.

"That's exactly why I'm happy." Elara chuckled as she laid in bed, both great danes laying by her baby bump. They came with names for them already, the black male great dane is Scorpio and the fawn female great dane is Virgo.

"You are devious and I love it." Zarkon snickered.

"Why thank you!" She dramatically fake cried.

"You're so dramatic." Zarkon said.

"That's the goal." She said.

"I need to have a conversation with this child." Zarkon said.

Just as Zarkon was about to get in front her bump the two Danes snapped at him making him scream like a little girl and fall onto his bum.

"Why?!" Zarkon questioned the dogs, yes, the dogs.

"Looks like the baby has her own guard dogs already." Elara snickered.

"Yeah no. They're just puppies and they're too big to be around you and the baby, it's dangerous." Zarkon huffed.

"You say that because they scare you." Elara said.

"No they do not!" Zarkon argued.

"Sure..." she scoffed.

Zarkon got up to her belly again, Virgo growled and Scorpio gave him a death stare. Zarkon then put a hand on her belly only to get bit by Virgo.

"Are you kidding me?! That's MY daughter in there! I put her in there!" Zarkon growled as Elara laughed her ass off.

"Ok you two go to sleep." Elara said and the dogs left the room, they sleep in a nearby lounge room.

"Yes leave! Canine brats..." Zarkon mumbled.

"Don't be so mean." Elara said.

"I just got bit by your dog woman!" Zarkon hissed.

"True..." Elara sighed.

"Can I talk to my daughter now?" Zarkon asked.

"Yes..." she said.

"Child I'm fed up with your shi- crap. You're turning your mother into a demon, the dogs harass me, and you are bound to cock block me when you're born, I know you will." Zarkon said to Elara's baby bump.

"Really?" Elara sighed.

"Shhh! Please don't do that to me. I beg of you. I will spoil you rotten if you don't." Zarkon pleaded.

"Ok that's enough of that." Elara said and lied on her side she couldn't sleep on her stomach anymore.

"Why?" Zarkon asked pouting like a two year old.

"Because why does she need to know about your personal problems?" Elara sassed.

"Shit you're right." Zarkon mumbled.

"Say that again, I couldn't hear you." Elara said, grinning.

"Don't start, just go to sleep." Zarkon whined.

"Say what you said before and I will." She snickered.

"You're right ok? You're right." Zarkon snapped.

"Thanks for the short lullaby." Elara sighed, and soon fell asleep. Zarkon sighed heavily and softened up soon.

"I love you too bitch..."