Troublesome ex

It had been a a couple weeks since child number six was discovered and shockingly everyone was happy, everyone but Razor who was somehow still alive, Zarkon and Sendak haven't killed him yet. Elara went to Ulaz today by herself and found out she was only nine weeks along. Zarkon's instincts kicked in and he got increasingly aggressive towards any male outside of immediate family meaning, the blades, galra soldiers, the paladins except Hunk who said he'd make cookies for Elara every month because he is such a sweetheart, but Zarkon most definitely wanted to end Razor who's days were already numbered. Apparently the fact that his ex-mate is now married to the Galran head honcho, someone who can literally have killed with no trouble at all wasn't enough to make him stay away from her. Right now she was heading back to her quarters from Ulaz since a head ache was driving her crazy and she was not so happy to see her ex wickedly grinning at her.

"Aww is somebody not feeling too well? Good." Razor snickered.

Elara was in no mood to be dealing this, she had a headache, she was tired, and simply wanted to rest peacefully. But of course Razor wanted to make her miserable.

"Don't start a problem, I'm not in the mood for this." Elara sighed.

"I don't think I care, look at you, Zarkon's little heir making machine, doing her job, popping out another rat." Razor said.

"Watch your words! The only rat on this ship is you!" Elara growled.

"Oh please, even a roach has more worth than you, just wait until those stretch marks show up, then he'll really see you as the hideous pile of garbage you are!" Razor boomed.

Today was his unlucky day, Zarkon was standing directly behind him. Out of the blue, Razor felt a very large clawed hand grip the back of his neck.

"You just signed your death warrant. Come anywhere near my wife again and I will quite literally crush your tiny heart in my bare hands and make you watch." Zarkon growled.

"Oh poop..." he squeaked.

He was then tossed to the other end of the hall. Zarkon wasn't happy at how horribly talked to her, so being the caring space turtle he is, he let Venus take Razor as a new chew toy. He then made sure Elara was ok and then took her back to bed, but not with taking a moment to threaten Razor's life again. Looks like Elara has a new guard turtle.