A toxic beginning

Elara had just come home from a long day of teaching young Galran children. She has a mate already named Razor, but their relationship was beyond toxic. Razor liked to be the boss, he abused her emotionally and physically. So, there he sat doing nothing, Elara wasn't phased, this was normal for her now. Their home would always be a mess when she got back.

"Now that you're home, clean this place up and make me some food." Razor commanded, an evil smirk on his face.

"But Razor I'm exhausted. Would it kill you to do something around here for once?" Elara whined, she never gets a break to relax anymore, it was weakening her each day.

Not giving her a second to think, he rose up to his feet, grabbing her by neck. It was at that moment Elara knew enough was enough. She kneed him where it hurt the most, shoved his hands off, kicked him into their bedroom and locked the door, Razor had made a grave mistake by messing with her, the trained daughter of high ranking Galran general. She only knew of one galran that was close enough and would help her, her brother, Sendak. She immediately called him and waited for an answer.

"Elara, hello? What's wrong?" Sendak questioned, noticing how rapidly his sister was breathing. He knew something was wrong.

"S-Sendak, I need your help right now! I'll explain everything later, just come as soon as possible!" Elara commanded, hyperventilating and shaking, she was having a full blown anxiety attack.

It took Sendak no longer than around 10 doboshes to get to his sister who he saw had bruises on her neck, and tears spilling from her golden eyes.

"What happened to you? Who did this!?" Sendak questioned, hugging his sister, whose ears were pinned down against her head, in pure fear.

Elara couldn't say anything and just pointed to her bedroom door, not even looking at it. Sendak bounded over to the door, kicked it open and saw Razor sitting there still, in pain from the powerful blow Elara delivered to his no no square. Sendak immediately knew that he was abusing his sister. Elara watched Sendak kick her now ex-mate's ass. Sendak made her live with him from that day on so she wouldn't have to live in that house of bad memories.