What did Thace ever do?

Today was not Thace's day at all. He had to meet Kolivan in one of the training rooms but had no idea where the ship. There was nobody in the hall except one who made his blood run cold. Elara, now seven months along, who actually look five months along, was just leaving the medbay after a scan. Thace knew that each time he talked or even went anywhere her, he runs the risk of decapitation via Zarkon, every time Zarkon sees Thace near his wifey, the Fuck you song plays in his head. Zarkon's motto is 'Look at my wifey, I end your lifey.' Poor Thacs didn't have much of a choice and continued to ask her.

"Which training room is it?" She questioned.

"Jungle." Thace answered quickly.

"Down this, two rights and one left." She said.

"Thank yo- Oh quiznack!" Thace squeaked and ran like the wind. Elara's head tilted slightly in confusion.

"You're right behind me aren't you?" Elara huffed.

"Correct." Zarkon said.

"You really should stop scaring him like that, all he wanted was directions." Elara said as she looked up at Zarkon.

"I don't want him around you, especially in your current condition." Zarkon said.

"You don't want anyone who is male and not Sendak around me. You traumatized Hunk. That's just cruel." Elara said.

"So?" Zarkon said.

"He just wanted to give me some cookies in peace, my cravings were unbelievable." Elara sighed.

"The cook here can give you what you want." Zarkon said.

"Yeah well I didn't want cookies made from the crushed bones of an astro vulture." Elara snapped.

"Touché..."