Squad movie night

Elara was now about five months along with a tiny, hardly noticeable bump, Zarkon noticed immediately and made her stop going to meetings, training, and walking around etc, nobody but them knew of the tiny bump, she understood the no training part, but the no meetings seemed a bit extra. Right now, the paladins and the Galran royal family were in the Galra Central Command Ship's lounge area relaxing after a long day, Zarkon and Elara's reluctantly agreed to let the paladins watch something on the large screen in the lounge room. Everyone was sitting on the four couches in the room. Zanthea and Shiro sat together with Hunk, Pidge, and Lance. Bellatrix, who missed Keef dearly, sat with Lotor and Allura. Sendak sat next to his sister who had eight month old Farah sat on her lap, while next to her, Zarkon had Helthena on his lap. Venus had a whole couch to herself.

"So what's this film called again?" Bellatrix asked.

"It's called The Book of Life. It's a pretty good movie back on Earth." Shiro said as the movie started playing. Surprisingly enough, Zarkon kind of liked it, who would have known. Helthena and Farah would occasionally giggle a little. Everyone actually liked the movie until a certain scene came on.

Soon enough a nice but sad scene came on, one specifically where Manolo remembers his deceased mother, Carmen, Sendak started tearing up. Literally everyone noticed and were taken by surprise.

"You alright?" Zarkon asked.

Elara was speechless, has she seen him cry before, yes, but only when she puts him in the dog house for doing something stupid.

"Yes, why?" Sendak lied.

"You have literal tears in your eyes." Elara said.

"I'm sweating out of my eyes ok. That's a thing." Sendak said.

"If sweating out your eyes is a thing than I guess I'm Altean." Elara said sarcastically.

"Please no..." Zarkon shuddered.

"Dears gods no..." Sendak said.

"Why are you crying?" Zarkon asked

"I miss my mother ok?!" Sendak shrieked.

"Seriously?" Zarkon sighed. He heard sniffling and saw Elara in tears. Mood swings. His worst enemy. The one thing that keeps him up at night. Ooh so scary. He scoffed, and rolled his eyes, at least, nobody can tell because, he doesn't have pupils...

Around an hour later-

"Xibalba!!"

"My gods, she's just like you..." Sendak said, looking at his sister.

"How so?" Elara asked.

"She looks nice, but when she gets angry, she's absolutely terrifying." Sendak said.

"Please... I'm not that scary." Elara scoffed. Zarkon poked her just to make her mad only to have his hand slapped hard.

"The hell is your problem?!" Elara growled.

"Oh... now I see it." Elara sighed.

"I'm not gonna lie but Zarkon is kinda like Xibalba." Shiro said.

"True." Everyone but Zarkon said.

"What? How?" Zarkon asked.

"You're terrifying in general, you like scaring people, and you're terrified of your wife." Bellatrix said.

"Yup." Elara said.

"I'm not scared of her..." Zarkon mumbled.

"Yeah right." Elara said.

"I'm not." Zarkon said.

"Oh really? Then do you know where the neckle-"

"I didn't break it at all! It wasn't me I swear!" Zarkon squealed before she could even finish.

"You broke it? My mother gave me that!" Elara growled.

"It was Venus!" Zarkon said. Venus poked her head up and tilted her head in a 'wtf?' way.

"Zarkon I swear if you don't come correct right now you're sleeping in the lounge room by yourself." Elara threatened.

"Ok! No need to get so serious, it was I." Zarkon said.

"Awkward..." Lance said.

"You're so lucky I'm pregnant." Elara said as she glared at Zarkon.

"I know..." Zarkon shuddered.

Looks like Emperor Space Turtle is afraid of Empress Purple Panther, not shocking at all.