Expect the unexpected

After a long day of comedy and work Elara was finally in bed but something has her upset. Zarkon noticed but chose to wait for her the say something and she did eventually.

"It's happening again..." She sighed, looking down at her hands that were glowing white.

"Again? You should see Ulaz about that." Zarkon said.

"I already have. He says as my levels of quintessence continue to slowly decline its exiting my body like this, The best I can do is put it to good use." Elara said, she knew she had gain abilities because of quintessence but she never expected powers like the ones she has, they were very different from that of Honerva's past abilities.

"Maybe that would be a good idea." Zarkon said.

"Yeah but I don't what they'd be useful for." She sighed, as she made a small white orb of quintessence energy in her hand.

"What can you do?" Zarkon asked curiously.

"Many, many things. Things I didn't think we're possible. For example, you see an orb of quintessence here and then..." she said, the orb turned into a giant diamond.

"What the hell? How?" He gasped and hesitantly grabbed the diamond from her hand.

"I have no idea... It's not the only thing I can do." She said and starting venturing around and reading his mind. His thoughts amused and shocked her. His exact thought at the moment was...

'Blaytz was alright right... Hourglass figure... Not a wrinkle in sight, white hairs, mainly stress, but those cantaloupes...'

He was in for the shock of his life when he heard her voice in his head and saw her annoyed face.

'Really? All you see when we're having a serious discussion are my boobs?'

'No... the booty too.'

"You're kidding me right?" She asked out loud.

"Um..." Zarkon mumbled, going pale and looked down, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever... Most of my powers are very positive but there's a very gruesome side of my powers..." She said.

"What do you mean gruesome?" Zarkon asked.

"Well..." She cringed and started to explain what she had done to Razor once, Zarkon was left utterly shocked by what she said happened.

She had literally ripped out his heart and shoved it back in because she was shocked at what she could do. He knew not to mess with her ever again Zarkon knew better than to test her too.

I love the show but this is just a reference of what Empress Sassy Pants's powers look like when ripping out hearts.