Visits by Bellatrix and Zanthea

About two days after Delilah's birth, Bellatrix and Zanthea were visiting Daibazaal together to meet their baby sister. They've been traveling to Daibazaal for a while after meeting up with each other at the Space Mall. They just go to the palace and over heard some servants talking about something pretty disturbing.

"I still don't understand how she came back to life! She was dead for an hour! She bled out and the child needed breathing assistance for a litte!" One servent said.

"Who was dead for an hour?" Bellatrix asked, pulling off the intimidating serious face she got from both of her parents.

"The news was all over Daibazaal Princess Bellatrix, your mother went into labor at nine months and died after the C-section. By some miracle she lives." Another servant said.

The two princesses were livid. This was going to get very ugly, very quickly.

"How is it bloody possible that nobody told about this?!" Zanthea roared.

"I don't know but we're getting answers from the one who is at the center of all this!" Bellatrix said angrily.

Them being just like their mother, their eyes glowed in fury. They stormed into the lounge they were told to meet the rest of their family in and glared daggers at Zarkon, who was sitting right next to Elara, and of course she had Delilah in her arms.

"You!" Zanthea hissed, pointing directly at him.

"We need to talk!" Bellatrix spat.

Zarkon, shot out of his seat and took on the 'scary' father role and failed miserably.

"What's with the attitu-"

"NOW!" The two yelled.

Cressida had to cover Capella's ears, Elara did the same with Delilah.

"Fine! What the hell has gotten into to you two!?" Zarkon hissed as soon as he and his two infuriated daughters left the lounge room.

"Oh, only the fact that it has come to our attention that OUR MOTHER went into early labor and DIED after her C-section and we were never informed about it!" Bellatrix screamed.

"Oh shit..." He squeaked, he knew exactly how screwed he was.

"You let the entire planet know but YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS CAN STAY COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS? WHAT?!" Zanthea practically lost all sort of sanity by now in her fit of rage.

"It happened so quickly alright! Neither of you were there, you don't know what actually happened!" Zarkon snapped.

"We were already halfway here. You could've had Ulaz send some sort of message. We shouldn't have found out like this." Bellatrix said.

"It was the shock of the moment alright. It wasn't easy taking in the sight of her lifeless corpse as well as the fact that I was to blame for her thankfully, brief, death." Zarkon said.

Out of nowhere Elara walked out of the lounge room with a not so happy face.

"You three needs to shut your mouths, even the babies can hear you and the walls are soundproof. Listen, I know you two are upset but you shouldn't start screaming when you know there newborns here so get your crap together." She said.

"Ok... We're sorry..." Bellatrix said, Zanthea nodded.

"Good now go meet your sister." Elara said.

"Why can they not take me that seriously?" Zarkon questioned.

"You're a ten foot tall, grown man, who's afraid of cats." Elara said.

"Those little demons can kill if they wanted to!" Zarkon said.

"So can I Zarkon. So can I. What do my brother and I look like?" Elara asked.

"Oh no..." Zarkon said.

"meow." Elara snickered.

"BACK AWAY YOU SHE DEVIl!" Zarkon growled, whipping out his mace.

"What the hell Zarkon?!" Elara yelped.

"Shit sorry!" He said.

"Hey you two are pretty loud out here! Sound familiar?" Zanthea said, walking out of the lounge room, with little Delilah longing to her.

"Sorry, he was being himself." Elara said.

"Ouch." Zarkon mumbled.

"Oh I know and there's something we've got to talk about and to be honest I don't know how you guys are going to take it." Zanthea said.

"It can't be that bad." Elara said.

"Say what you need to say." Zarkon said.

"Well... Shiro proposed."