Galra are giant earth creatures

Bellatrix

"We are nothing like your earth creatures!" Bellatrix protested to Lance, who was chilling with the galra today.

"Are you sure about that?" Lance asked.

"Yes! I'm no feline!" She hissed.

"Yeah ok..." Lance said as he pointed a laser to the floor.

"Ooh fun!" Bellatrix squealed and chased the laser.

"I'm no feline blah blah blah." Lance mocked and snickered.

Zanthea, Helthena, and Farah

Zanthea walked through the halls with her younger siblings pissed off after Lance compared them to a caracal.

"I'm am not some sort of hyperactive feline!" She growled at herself.

Out of the comer of her eye she saw saw her little sisters walked towards the mess hall.

"Where are you two go- oh what is that lovely smell?" Zanthea wondered as she picked up an unfamiliar scent.

"I'll just follow you then." She said, she followed the scent and her sisters and found a plate of meat on the table.

"Oh yes..." she snickered.

Minutes later-

"That was fantastic." Zanthea said, her sisters were so r eating the giant plate full of meat that  they fell asleep.

"Ha! You are giant servals! You guys ate the entire plate of guinea fowl!" Lance shouted.

"Go away!" Zanthea hissed, making him for the hills.

Zarkon and baby space turtle

Zarkon swore at himself. He has to keep an eye on Koltor, or as he calls him, Elara's living birth control. I wonder why? He caught a strange but delightful scent and decided to follow it. On the mess hall table he found a plate of watermelon, something he had never seen before.

"What. Is. That?" Zarkon asked himself, then looked down at the infant standing next to his leg.

"Oh well, let's go." Zarkon said and picked up Koltor, walked over to the plate, grabbed a slice of watermelon, and ate it.

"My gods this is amazing." Zarkon gasped. He gave Koltor a little and his eyes lit up when he bit into the fruit.

Minutes later-

Plate, empty. Koltor and Zarkon were stuffed. Zarkon saw something on the bottom of the plate and read out the words... 'Ha! You're both space turtles!'

"Damn that blue paladin..."

Space kitty twins of terror

Elara and Sendak were walked the halls when something flashed passed their faces.

"What was that?" Sendak asked.

"I don't know." Elara replied, looking around.

Sendak then got distracted by a laser on the floor and started chasing.

"Ooh laser!" He squealed.

"I'm related to an idiot..." She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

A fake bird flashed the past her face and she stared at it as it swing back and forth in front of her. Her pupils dilated and she started swatting at it like a house cat.

"This is very annoying but so intriguing..." Elara said as she continued to try and catch it.

Sendak continued to try and catch the laser and his sister continued to try and catch the fake bird. Lance was laughing the whole time, and little did Elara know Zarkon was watching the whole thing.