Second meeting, and the get together

A couple weeks after the Ball, Sendak thought it would be a great idea to throw him and Elara a birthday party. They're twins so both of them were turning 27 deca-pheobs old that day. Elara didn't think it was a good idea, but she couldn't stop him, he was more stubborn than her. Many galrans showed up, many close friends to Sendak and Elara, even Zarkon came. Everyone was having a good time and Zarkon decided to talk to the birthday girl who was sitting outside on a balcony wanting some fresh air away from the crowded party.

"So you and Sendak are twins. I couldn't even tell." Zarkon said sitting across from her.

"I hear that a lot. Probably because I'm the one with common sense and a better sense of temper." Elara jokes, smiling at him for a moment before turning to look at the view, to her it was beautiful.

"That's true. Sendak is truly something else, he's beyond stubborn and a hothead." Zarkon said, chuckling.

"He's my polar opposite." Says Elara. Zarkon looked at her and smiled slightly.

"He's not ugly." Zarkon said, looking at her with a soft smile. Elara then figured out out what he meant in mere ticks.

"I see what you did there." Elara chuckled, she never imagined that Zarkon, Emperor of Daibazaal, would be complimenting her.

"I'm telling the truth." Zarkon said, then he put a hand over her hand, Elara looked at the hand then at him with a surprised face.

"I know You weren't treated well, but I simply want to ask you if you'd give me a chance." Zarkon said softly. Elara was taken away by his words. She didn't believe she was hearing him correctly. She didn't know what to say but she knew what her answer was.

"I-I... I'll give you a chance. You're not like Razor. I feel like I can trust you." Elara said, smiling softly. Zarkon smiled too, the moment was interrupted by angry yelling in the building which sent the two rushing in. Elara's eyes narrowed to see Razor and Sendak yelling at each other.

"What the hell are you doing here Razor?!" Elara growled, one of her fangs poking out, her pointy ears pinned down.

"Bringing you a present which is me getting you back." Razor shot back,

"Not going to happen." Elara hissed, inching closer to him.

"When did you grow a spine?" Razor asked evilly. A nasty grin was layer out on his face. Elara's sweet, kind attitude was thrown out the window.

"Oh I always had one. It just needed some encouragement to finally pop in. Here I'll show you." Elara said. Then Razor was about to land a punch but she gripped his fist, spun him around, kicked behind his knees, knocking him down, and grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out. Everyone was shocked, Zarkon was freaking enchanted though. She slammed the door on him and regained her cool.

"A lovely birthday right?" Elara said, breathing heavily, winded by her quick actions, Sendak high fives his sister, and everyone else started cheering and whistling.

"That's my girl!" Said their father, Vorak, their mother, Helgara was clapping proudly.

"Is he ok?" Someone said, pointing to Zarkon who seemed to be dazed.

"What? I'm fine. That was just very impressive." Zarkon said awkwardly. The crowd started laughing.

"Ooh Emperor Zarkon's in love with Elara!" A female galra said happily, Zarkon scowled. The crowd started cheering and some wolf whistled.

"No, no he's not!" Sendak said, his overprotective big brother mode was switched on in an instant. Elara huffed, a kinda blushed.

"So much for keeping low profile." Zarkon pouted.

"I know right?" Elara said, a hand on her hip, Sendak looked back and forth at Zarkon and Elara.

"When did you two become a thing?!" Sendak hollered, the two chuckled at his shocked expression.

"Today." Zarkon answered. With that, Sendak collapsed. Elara wasn't panicked at all.

"He'll be fine just give it time." Elara said laughing. She knew her brother would be in so much shock, but she never thought he'd collapse like that. Everyone went back to having a good time. Elara and Zarkon chatted for the rest of the party before it ended and everyone left and Zarkon was in the process of saying goodbye.

"Oh my gods..." Sendak said, rubbing his head, then he collapsed again when he saw the emperor hugging his sister. He would have to get used to it and fast because these two lovebirds will be the only thing anyone will speak of for a while.

May the galran gods help poor, poor Sendak...