16. Introducing Earth

Tony

Meeting someone outside Kliptora has never even crossed my mind. Traveling with her around Kliptora was the best thing that has happened to me. Nathalia was strange. She always talked. She always used her hands while she talked and her face always twisted, wrinkled and expanded depending upon her mood. She used to scream suddenly and sometimes she did things that were strange. She was fascinating. She always used to pester Tina to talk more about the boy. I wonder how she knew right from the start that it was a boy.

 I liked how she strummed the caram. Her voice was enticing and smooth. She also looked prettier in the clothes she bought from Frenchi. She always told me that she liked the clothes from Frenchi rather than the ones that we provided. She also loved the Greka library. It was hard dragging her outside. She loved Arabacia too. She talked fondly about her experience on being inside a plantry and she loves being in the eatery. She behaved in a certain way and even though it was strange, I liked how unique she was.

 Tina and Nathalia sat together this time in the wagon. Tina was easy to be with. She was really informative and during the trip, she helped me learn a few sentences in the native language. She loved being in Greka. I think it has been a few years since she had visited her continent. She hated being in Franchi's cloth factory. I never understood why she wanted Nathalia and me to leave that place sooner.

As for me, the trip was informative and I am glad that I got the opportunity to do it. My personal favourite was Mandrea. The manufacturing unit was a marvel. Latina's Nomenclature wing was also one of my favourite places. I remember how Nathalia started singing and moved her hips in a strange way at the aqua section. Her face showed a tinge of red on her cheeks when that happened. 

I think Earthlings are very expressive. They convey a lot using expressions and gestures. Words flow like water from her mouth too. She always corrected me when I reflected to her as Earthling, she told me the term was 'human. ' 

We were heading to Engame now. The last continent and Switch also instructed to help her in the transition to live in Engame or if she prefers, she could always try learning the seven languages and join the soldiers. I have a feeling that she can learn the seven languages meticulously. 

The wagon ride was tiresome. Spending most of our time sitting has not been healthy either. Everything in life comes with a little dose of pain, I guess. 

We reached there around the 2nd hour. People were inside their stay rooms sleeping. This time Tina didn't need to converse with the counter man. He wore black pants and shorts and his black hair was combed backwards. He had fair skin and he nodded at us. Nathalia was holding back a yawn and she smiled at him. 

Tina and us parted ways. I reached my stay room and since I did not share my stay room with anyone, Nathalia became my default roommate.

"So, this is your stay room. How come you don't have a roommate?"

"My roommate was Max. He got married three years ago and he moved on with his girl to their new stay room."