Creepypasta OC #11

Name: Isabelle BurtonAlias: IndigoAge: UnknownSpecies: Human (formerly), DemonHeight: 5'5"

Alias: Indigo
Age: Unknown
Species: Human (formerly), Demon
Height: 5'5"

Personality: kind, caring, intelligent, quiet, calm, loving, mischeivous, curious
Likes: sweets, pranking others, blades, reading, drawing
Dislikes: being abused, being abandoned, misleadment

Crush: Troy

Other:
~She often looks into things too deeply, so when something is said to mean one thing, she can take it the other way than it's meant to be taken
~Any mention of family will set her off in a rage because of her parents abandoning her in the past multiple times including being raped by her uncle on her mother's side while her parents let it happen

Backstory: She grew up to be an obedient child by her parents who would abuse her if the slightest thing was wrong. On occassion, when they'd visit her uncle and aunt, her umcle would take her to his room amd make her strip her clothes off or she'd be beaten and raped her either way. Her aunt and parents never got in tbe way, which made her lose trust in them. In fact, her aunt took pleasure in her husband raping her niece, which made her occassionally raped by her aunt as well after her husband finished his part. This caused her to have mental breakdowns and evntually led to her killing her parents and when it came to the time when her family would normally visit her uncle and aunt, she went over and killed them both writing 'They got their desired fates' in their blood with her hands and wandered away to never be found until a cult found her and changed her into a demon and she killed off the entire cult, leaving no trace of her left behind.