Jujutsu Kaisen OC

Name: Aisling CarlisleAge: 1,578 yearsSpecies: DemonBirthday: December 15thHeight: 5'9" (Demon), 5'6" (Human)

Age: 1,578 years
Species: Demon
Birthday: December 15th
Height: 5'9" (Demon), 5'6" (Human)

Personality: kind, caring, loyal, playful, intelligent, strong-willed, quiet, valiant, honest, mischeivous, reserved, short-tempered, childish complicated, observant, oblivious, unforgiving, protective, self-conscious

Likes: sweets, her katana, training, tricking others, coffee, instrumental music (especially medeival), dancing when away from her friends, singing
Dislikes: her coffee and sweets being ruined or taken from her, spicy foods, being annoyed, the Jujutsu executives, perverts, her demon form, being called / treated like a curse

Crush: Satoru Gojo
Curse: Healing

Other:
~She has a quiet personality until a certain point before she behaves childishly towards someone, especially towards those who can see her as she truly is.
~She's a demon created of Celtic origins and hates being considered a curse and thinks of them as lowly beings, depending on the curse's rank.
~Her human form can only be seen by those who can't see curses, but is also unable to show a human form towards those who can see her as a demon (in which they need to be able to see curses to see her demon form)
~She views the executives of Jujutsu schools as cowards, so she despises them.
~She isn't scared of many things, but she becomes scared of lightning and thunder for unknown reasons.
~Her curse to heal make her feel conflicted about her true self, being a demon, herself.
~She is loyal enough to a person where she'd risk her own life to protect the one she's sworn loyalty to.
~When off of missions and such, she visits a pub as a performer and dances to instrumental music
~She doesn't like when Gojo doesn't have his mask over his eyes because she's very self-conscious about the appearance she can't change to those who can see curses.
~She has scars where she was impaled as a way of sealing her, because she was unable to have them removed from her body sooner, and so she forced to have the scars when she was regenerating.
~Things that can harm curses can harm her as well, so she avoids them, since she is more sensitive to the effects of such than normal curses are.

Backstory: She grew up, being seen as a monster by many people and eventually she made herself scarce from every set of eyes she spotted. Eventually, she was later found by Jujutsu Sorcerers after 1,070 years and they managed to defeat her and they tried to execute her by having multiple spears put through her body and only found that her regenerative ability wouldn't allow her die, so she was simply sealed away with her hands chained to the pillars of a vault-like place with walls covered wjth seals to keep her energy as a demon, or supposed curse, from spreading. Eventually, Gojo had released her because he felt her change over the 500 years of being sealed. She then swore her loyalty to him as a sign of her gratitude for releasing her.

Healing:
~Healing- Can heal another human or animal.
Cost: It begins draining her energy and strength.
~Enhanced Regeneration- Can regenerate herself to be normal once again.
Cost: Slowly drains energy from her to cause her to be more exhausted quicker and so she avoids using it the best she can. The worse and more fatal the injury, the more energy it takes out of her. If the item that caused the injury was left in her body for more than a day to a week, then a scar will form once it's removed. No matter which form is seen, the same scars are shown on both appearances.

Theme Song: