Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood OC

Name: Xena FawkesSpecies: Human (formerly), Doll (currently)Age: 23Birthday: August 30thGender: Female

Name: Xena Fawkes
Species: Human (formerly), Doll (currently)
Age: 23
Birthday: August 30th
Gender: Female

Personality: kind, observant, passionate, erratic, wild, creative, strong, relaxed, freewheeling, unpretentious, pragmatist, flexible, curious, cheerful, outgoing, adventurous, indecisive, unpredictable, antisocial (sometimes), forgetful, artistic

Likes: sweets, swimming, pranks, sleeping, reading, games
Dislikes: crowds, spicy food, stolen sweets

Weapon: Bow and Arrow (long range)/ Twin Daggers (close range)
Affiliation: Rogue of Amestrian State Military

Crush: Open

Background: She was obsessed with the study of Homunculus, growing up, though she was more obsessed with learning how a soul can live in an inanimate object. Eventually while in the Amestrian State Military, she started making a porcelain body that was similar to her own. When she finished the creation of her body, she secretly bought a wig, spray-on hair dye, glue, and a few other items needed to make a doll. After that, she opened the body and filled the inside with graphene and once her other body was finished, she transmuted her soul into it, even though once Fuhrer Bradley found out, he had her set on the wanted list, in which was later taken of, since they had ended up only knowing she was dead after making the transmutation with slit wrists, which was needed for the transmutation to spread her blood along the inside of the fake body. After that, she was marked as a rogue of the State Alchemist Military.