Ayakashi OC

Past Life:

Present Day:

Present Day:

Name: Sayako YuriAge: 22Height: 5'8"Birthday: August 30thSpecies: Kitsune Fox

Name: Sayako Yuri
Age: 22
Height: 5'8"
Birthday: August 30th
Species: Kitsune Fox

Personality: kind, loyal, caring, honest, trickster, intelligent, sly, observant, timid about crush topics, motherly, protective, possessive, freewheeling, serious at times, short-tempered, anti-social
Likes: doing things for people she cares about, sweets, sukiyaki, dangos, playing with her brother
Dislikes: bullies, her brother or people she cares about being disrespected by strangers, liars, most vegetables, social gatherings, her fears, anything formal

Family:
~Toichiro Yuri (older brother)
Crush: Koga Kitamakido

Other:
~She often tends to be extremely nervous and anti-social about going to social gatherings and is only okay if she's only there in support of her brother as long as she doesn't have to converse with others.
~She has a great respect for her brother and Shizuki, but when around her parents, she acts accordingly of what they would expect of her.
~She's scared of thunder and lightning, though only Toichiro and Shizuki are aware of this and her parents are aware, but have her try to tough it out because it wasn't fitting for a Kitsune aristocrat.
~She hates having to be formal all of the time because it makes her feel most out of place when she's working with aristocratic behavior from her family and others.
~She has all nine of her tails, but keeps only one shown because she wants more possibility for her brother to be the family's heir.
~Toichiro has an extremely protective demeanor when it comes to his sister because of her commitment and faith in him as a person.
~She likes dressing in clothes a normal civilian would wear, instead of a fancy dress with fancy accessories and fancy shoes.

Backstory: She was born and raised as a Kitsune aristocrat, however, sbe kept the behavior of a normal citizen and played with her brother a lot under Shizuki's watch. Unfortunately, because she wasn't affected by Toichiro's curse, she kept most of her tails hidden so she had a much less chance of being chosen as heir. She thought of it as a plan to allow Toichiro a closer chance to be able to take the lead in his family's heritage next. Because of doing this for him, he began having a closer bond with his sister to the point he got easily protective of her, which led to him first figuring out her fear of lightning and thunder. She began helping her brother to find ways to break his curse.