Danganronpa OC #3

Name: Haruka NagishotoAlias: Chained Murderer, MonokitsuAge: UnknownHeight: 5'6" (as human)1'8" (as a monokuma fox)Birthday: August 30thBlood Type: Unknown (acts AB)

Alias: Chained Murderer, Monokitsu
Age: Unknown
Height: 5'6" (as human)
1'8" (as a monokuma fox)
Birthday: August 30th
Blood Type: Unknown (acts AB)

Personality: kind, sadistic, caring, loyal, intelligent, short-tempered, protective, playful, fun-loving, sarcastic, easily embarrassed, honest, tricky, friendly, slightly patient, possessive
Likes: sweets, mysteries, jokes, machines, her cuffs & chains, tying others for execution purposes
Dislikes: being stood-up, being woken up, Monomi, rules being broken, non-surveilance cameras

Ultimate: Singer (Formerly), Insanity
Crush: Monokuma

Habit: giving abbreviated nicknames (or just regular nicknames that has no relation with the actual names of the person)
Niche: Being called a crazy bitch without fun-loving being in front of it at least, Monokuma skipping meals, Monomi being mean to Monokuma

Other:
~For whatever reason, Monokitsu seems to think that when Monokuma and Monomi insult each other, she seems to think of it as flirting unless they're physically fighting each other and gets easily jealous.
~When it comes to being messed with when it comes to Monokuma, she easily get embarrassed and flustered over it, to the point she'll nearly meltdown and disappear.
~She enjoys leading people on to think she's simply fun-loving but likes to shock them into peeking her true personality out for a short period.
~She's great at singing, but when she's mad enough, her voice becomes almost banshee-like.
~Her behavior as Monokitsu is completely different than as her real self whereas when she's Monokitsu, she's very outgoing and gives peeks into her real sadistic personality, however, as a human, she's usually a timid person with a quiet persona unless threatened or angered, in which she'll react just as angrily or if broken beyond a point, she'll be more than glad to show her sadistic side, even though she's a very mellow person, naturally.
~She gives nicknames that are abbreviations of their actual names, such as Monokuma being 'Kuma', however, she'll spout the full name of where the abbreviation comes froms when she's mad such as yelling 'Monokuma' if he does something to irk her. Same as with her human self.
~She has a very slight tendancy to fangirl over Monokuma when by herself, but is very monotone about it any other time. However, if asked straightforwardly, she'll get especially embarrassed and such about it.
~At Hope's Peak, she's hidden in a hidden basement below the trial room, watching surveillance cameras, like Monokuma does, only she can only see into each person's rooms and the halls
~Her fears are something bad happening to the Monokubs, crowds while she's human, and heights

Backstory: She grew up in a normal home. . .at least, it's what others would think. . .she was raised around multiple yakuza groups, so she needed to learn to fight and defend herself. She enjoyed singing to herself and eventually made a career of it, making a lot of money. She eventually was attacked by a crazy fanatic of a fan of hers, but in self-defense, she killed them by accident, only to be thrilled by it. She eventually began killing when not on stage and eventually became known as the Chained Murderer, since she'd wear cuffs with chains on them in her time away from her career and would usually have someone's throat slit while they were chained to the wall or chains would be around their neck, hanging from the nearest thing it's possible to hang someone from. After a while, people began getting suspicious of her behavior and eventually police began intercepting. However, when it got close to the Tragedy, she went to Hope's Peak Academy and took refuge there, secretly and created Monokitsu and began helping Monokuma with setting everything up for the start of a deadly school year.

Plushie Human Form: