How to Keep A Mummy OC #3

Name: KurakiAge: Unknown (appears 16 in human form)Species: KitsuneHeight: a few cms taller than Mukumuku / 5'6" (human)

Name: Kuraki
Age: Unknown (appears 16 in human form)
Species: Kitsune
Height: a few cms taller than Mukumuku / 5'6" (human)

Personality: kind, timid, intelligent, playful, benevolent, vengeful, curious, loyal, shy, anti-social, calm, kind, cheerful, sarcastic, loving, independent
Likes: fried tofu, sweets, drawing, reading, writing, origami, puzzles, the Story of Kuzunoha
Dislikes: crowds, unwanted attention, cameras, skirts/dresses, crayons

Habit: fidgeting when she's nervous or uncomfortable, going to the darkest possible spot in a room when she's to the point of crying (or she just goes to some spot she can be alone), touching another's forehead when apologizing, getting lost easily
Niche: harm to friends
Fears: thunder / lightning, dogs

Crush: Daichi
Family:
~Wasagi (Grandfather)
~Nakuma (Father)
~Ishika (Mother)
~Zion (Older Brother)

Other:
~If she comes in contact with someone while they're asleep, she can have insight into what they're dreaming about, but can't alter anything about the dream.
~She is typically considered royalty among kitsune, so she has a natural human form to hide herself with.
~She has an abnormally large apettite and eats up to twenty-four dishes filled with either fried tofu or sukiyaki, which are two of her favorite meals.
~Naturally, she panics if anyone sees her kitsune form while she's there and ends up hiding out of sight, due to being self-conscious.
~She has a hard time with being in public spaces, such as school, due to the fact she's naturally timid.
~She knows Sora and Tazuki from when they would visit the festival when they were little.

Backstory: After running off from the festival to see what the human world was like without yokai and other creatures, she ended up getting kidnapped by poachers. After about five years of being trapped, she finally escaped with injuries that needed to heal and she managed to remain hidden by hiding out in a school and keeping in a human form. She eventually had the school nurse take care of her and since she healed from it, she began moving between places to keep herself hidden more. She has had no specific place to stay but will occassionally visit her family's shrine to visit on occassion.