Danganronpa OCs #5-#6

Name: NixieAge: 10 (in dog years)Species: Red Fox

Name: Nixie
Age: 10 (in dog years)
Species: Red Fox

Personality: slippery, mischeivous, loyal, tricky, playful, intelligent, observant, agile, fierce, protective, cunning

Likes: treats, berries, grapes, playing, shipping others, roses, tofu, shiny objects
Dislikes: hunting, meat, Teruteru, Hiyoko, heat, being told what to do, her friends and family being hurt

Family:
~Gundham (Former Caregiver / Father Figure)
~Tsune (Caregiver / Mother Figure)
~Makiaru (Partner)

Other:
~She was a gift for Tsune from Gundham, who she views as her father while she views Tsune as her mother.
~She has a very strong protective instinct, so she'll likely bite someone's ankle if she hates a person enough or if Tsune reacts badly towards the person. If Tsune reacts badly to the person, she doesn't care where she bites the person.
~The bell around her neck keeps her from sneaking up on others, though if she really wanted to, she knows how to still remain silent the whole time while she wears it.

Backstory: She was originally kept at a zoo, until poachers stole her and she managed to slip through the bars of the cage that kept her contained. However, since the car was driving in getaway, she got injured badly, but pushed through her pain to get away. She eventually got to the streets of the city and stayed hidden for the most part, till she neded up meeting Gundham as he was passing by her. Though she didn't trust him at first because of how shady he seemed, she allowed him to take care of her injuries and began to stick with him since.

Theme Song:

Name: MakiaruAge: 20 (in dog years)Species: German Shepherd Dog

Name: Makiaru
Age: 20 (in dog years)
Species: German Shepherd Dog

Personality: alert, loyal, strict with Nixie, intelligent, honest, observant, playful, protective, caring, humble, vigilant

Likes: beef, pork, treats, training, swimming
Dislikes: Nixie's slippery behavior, Teruteru, not being able to protect his family and friends, chickens

Family:
~Tsune (Caregiver / Mother Figure)
~Nixie (Partner)

Other:
~If he needs to keep Nixie out of trouble, he'll either lay his paws over her or carry her by the scruff.
~He often sits next to Tsune or he'll sit outside of the classroom until the class is over.

Backstory: He was bred and born in an animal shelter and was raised inside cages and eventually, he started getting adopted, but the families were never prepared for his behavior, so they took him back to the shelter each time, until Tsune eventually took him in. She was able to handle him well enough and he found that she wouldn't send him back, no matter how bad things had gotten, so he began having a calmer personality after a while.

Theme Song: