Aphmau OC

(With fox ears, tail, and her eyes are purple)

Name: PhoebeAge: 16Height: 5'6"Birthday: November 6thSpecies: Werefox / WitchRank: Gamma

Name: Phoebe
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Birthday: November 6th
Species: Werefox / Witch
Rank: Gamma

Personality: timid, quiet, kind, caring, loyal, intelligent, protective, benevolent, motherly, honest, mischeivous, antisocial, curious, possessive, fierce, sarcastic, strong, concealed, friendly, dramatic, rarely short-tempered, sneaky
Likes: apples, amethyst, sweets, sleeping, games, origami, climbing, obstacle courses, training, secretly shipping others, secretly singing, foxes
Dislikes: being woken up forcefully, disorder in pack, fighting w/o reason, being alone, her being a werefox, rumors

Bffs: Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Aaron, Daniel, Rylan, Dottie, Blaze, Sylvanna, Lawrence, Katelyn
Enemies: None
Crush: Ein

Other:
~Often visits Aphmau's place so she's not alone while Sylvanna is away on workshifts.
~Always wears a hood and an over-sized hoodie to hide her ears and tail easily.
~Her species is a lower cousin to werewolves, so she has high respect for werewolves sometimes and others, she has normal thoughts of them.
~Often keeps tabs on each werewolves activities to make sure things go well within the pack.
~She remains quiet in classes and such to make others think she's weaker than she really is.
~She uses doors normally, but if agitated (which is sometimes difficult), she uses the windows.
~If she has a bad day, she has a shorter temper than she normally would.
~If she finds a potential dating couple, she would likely be mentally making a note of every person's likes and dislikes which she is able to do without issues.
~She doesn't like the idea of stalking whether its between others or herself as the stalkers, but if she does, it's for good reason most of the time.
~She is usually Aphmau's personal at-school bodyguard as her duty as Gamma.
~She doesn't like being put in leadership positions because she gets very nervous under the attention of multiple people.
~Was abandoned by her mother at age 10 to live on her own.
~She has a habit of digging a lot, so she'll often end up leaving holes in the backyards of people's houses.