Bungo Stray Dogs OC

Name: Shira YukimuraNicknames: Yuki (doesn't allow anyone call her by anything else nickname wise)Age: 21Birthday: September 13thZodiac: VirgoHeight: 5'7"

Nicknames: Yuki (doesn't allow anyone call her by anything else nickname wise)
Age: 21
Birthday: September 13th
Zodiac: Virgo
Height: 5'7"

Personality: kind, quiet, independent, sarcastic, cheerful, serious, loyal, short-tempered, clever, intelligent, observant, stubborn, freewheeling, unpredictable, protective, shy, oblivious

Likes: sweets, nighttime, dark areas, swimming, animals, orphans, cooking, haunted places
Dislikes: spicy foods, braggers, crowds
Habit: sleeping in naturally dark spaces (like a closet)
Niche: people's abilities being used like tools, being woken up w/o sweets

Ability: Mirage (can use light energy to her will, but can only use it when there's light around, making her ability weaker at night, though it's more or less she's limited on what she can do with the said light)
Occupation:
Mercenary Assassin [known more specifically as Spade Fox] (former)
Armed Detective Agency (current)

Best Friends: Atsushi, Kyoka, Kunikida, Junichirou, Naomi, Fukuzawa, Mori, Elise, Yosano
Enemies: Ranpo (simply cause of egotism), Francis, Shibusawa, Fyodor, Chuuya (often makes fun of him when she can)
Crush: Osamu Dazai(main), Poe (backup)

Other:
~Her ability was passed to her by her mother when she was six
~Growing up in America, she always stole money from Francis a lot and managed to hide using her ability when he wasn't looking
~Even though she hates Ranpo for his bragging egotism, she always listens to what he needs to say when it involves a case
~After her fight against Mori and Fukuzawa, she is officially scared of making the two angry, though she wouldn't care about being scared of others being angry (not even Francis. She provokes him on purpose with no regret)
~She is suicidal through homicide

Backstory: After she turned six, her mother passed away from illness after giving Shira her ability. After her mother's death, she moved to America where she met a woman named Mika that eventually taught her assassination skills. Mika eventually died after being murdered by a mafia in a turf war. She eventually turned sixteen and moved to Yokohama, taking a job as a mercenary assassin to keep money in her pockets. Along on one of her missions, she was sent to kill both Mori and Fukuzawa, but never succeeded with Mori. During her mission against Fukuzawa, he managed to get her to his side and since then, she's worked at the agency. During her time at the agency, she took in an orphan that survived a house fire.