Corpse Party OCs #1 & #2

Name: Raicha TsukigamiAge: 36Species: HumanBirthday: October 30thBlood Type: AHeight: 5'8"

Age: 36
Species: Human
Birthday: October 30th
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'8"

Personality: kind, loyal, quiet, caring, honest, sneaky, curious cautious, protective, possessive, intelligent, vigilant
Likes: sweets, reading, her cuffs and chains, drawing, children
Dislikes: abuse, betrayal, murderers, being forced into things, obsessive people, her left eye

Crush: Kou Kibiki

Other:
~Her left eye is red, which she's self-conscious about, so she keeps it hidden with her bangs and will jerk away if a person comes close to pushing her bangs out of the way of her other eye.
~She is very skilled with using chains as a weapon to use.
~She rarely has herself open to her real personality of a more cheerful and easygoing person because of her past of being bullied for her heterochromia and her friends leaving her constantly because they weren't willing to stick around her. This caused her to have a distrusting demeanor towards others and only calling those who are her friends 'aquaintances' consistantly, which is duppoded to help her cope if they left her, though she'd still aware that she sees them as a friend or family and still wouldn't think twice on doing something to protect them if it's absolutely needed.
~She is able to admit her actual feelings to a person she cares about, but will seem hesitant about it, and the only reason for her hesitance on that sort of matter is that it would mean she's showing a bit of her true self she's kept locked away for so long and becomes afraid they'll reject everything she admits.

Theme Song:

Name: Yurikochi WasagiNicknames: Yuri, Kochi, SagiAge: 18Species: VampireBirthday: March 23rdBlood Type: ABHeight: 5'4"

Nicknames: Yuri, Kochi, Sagi
Age: 18
Species: Vampire
Birthday: March 23rd
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'4"

Personality: kind, intelligent, observant, benevolent, loyal, serious, plsyful ocassionally, friendly, protective, emotional when reading, timid
Likes: reading, writing, wandering alone, being in the library
Dislikes: betrayal, bullies, death, being told what to do

Crush: Kensuke Kurosaki

Other:
~She often tends to fall asleep in the library while reading until early morning, if she's away from everyone while their asleep and is extremely stealthy about it.
~She has a tendancy of spacing out into her own thoughts and keeps herself silent in the group to avoid geeking out over the stories she has read before to others.

Theme Song: