Lucifer OC #1 & #2

(Yes, all songs in this are fan-made songs for MLP: Friendship is Magic, but I really like the songs and the characters that sing them in the show, so don't judge, please.)

Name: Aruna
Age: Unknown (appears about 25)
Height: 5'8"
Species: Angel

Appearance: She has long black hair with blue highlights and she has dark purplish blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a white t-shirt with a black asymmetrical cropped biker jacket and black leather jeans with knee-high boots that zip in the back of her legs.
However, because she has a split eviler side, she traditionally wears a black dress that isn't too stylish, but touches the ground and she wears black high heels with gloves that only come around her middle finger and she wears a head crown piece that has a crescent moon charm on it.

Formal:

Personality: kind, caring, sweet, envious of her twin, loyal, trusting, benevolent, cheerful, independent, lonelyLikes: night time, acknowledgement, sweets, drawing, reading, midnight strollsDislikes: spicy foods, crowds, being forced into somethi...

Likes: night time, acknowledgement, sweets, drawing, reading, midnight strolls
Dislikes: spicy foods, crowds, being forced into something she doesn't want

Habit: spacing out
Niche: being overshadowed for a very long time

Crush: Open

Ability: Night (she can essentially control when the moon to rise or fall at the appropriate times and is strongest during the time)

Theme Song:

Name: Aelia
Age: Unknown (appears about 25)
Height: 5'8"
Species: Angel

Appearance: She has long wavy red hair with orange and yellow highlights to it and she had sky blue eyes. She wears a white tank top with a red asymmetrical leather jacket and denim boot cut jeans with steel-toed boots and she wears black leather fingerless gloves.

Formal:

Personality: kind, caring, sweet, loyal, trusting, benevolent, cheerful, independentLikes: acknowledgement, sweets, drawing, reading, midday strollsDislikes: spicy foods, crowds, being forced into something she doesn't want

Likes: acknowledgement, sweets, drawing, reading, midday strolls
Dislikes: spicy foods, crowds, being forced into something she doesn't want

Habit: spacing out
Niche: her family being insulted by anyone outside the family

Crush: Open

Ability: Day (she can essentially control when the sun to rise or fall at the appropriate times and is strongest during the time)

Theme Song:

Backstory: Aelia was born the oldest so she was given the job of having control of the sun and when Aruna was born, she was given the job of having the moon. In the older centuries, Aelia and Aruna played a lot until Aelia was crowned with the responsibility of the sun, in which she was more focused in keeping the people happy more than she had been paying to her lonely sister. Eventually, a few centuries later, Aruna had been letting the jealousy of her sister taking all of the glory get to her and eventually turned on everyone in Heaven,which caused her to be exiled from Heaven without her powers that were then taken back by her father. For a few centuries, she was frustrated at her family for letting her be exiled, but she eventually calmed and earned her powers back. Thousgh Aruna still looks to find a way to be able to return to Heaven as she used to.