Bendy & the Ink Machine OC

Birth Name: Helen RiversCharacter Name: LunaAge: 23Height: 5'7"Birthday: August 30th

Character Name: Luna
Age: 23
Height: 5'7"
Birthday: August 30th

Personality: kind, loyal, intelligent, playful, observant, curious, crazy, psychotic, sneaky, dual personality, determined, feisty, motherly
Likes: sweets, singing, blades, reading, blood, playing games, drawing with ink, humming songs
Dislikes: healthy foods, liars, painless deaths, betrayal

Crush: Bendy (main), Boris (backup)

Other:
~She behaves motherly to creatures such as the Searchers and the Butcher Gang, though most of the time, she seems to rarely have a behavior of not remembering them either.
~She keeps a facade of being a likeable character but will also be a dislikeable character when a person's guard is lowest, though she doesn't remember when it happens or how it happened.
~Helen was the voice actress for Luna and always had a timid demeanor towards others or she would always have an almost crazy demeanor towards everyone rarely.
~Luna was the boss of the Butcher Gang and had her moments of being motherly to them or abusive if they failed her orders.
~Her singing voice is a very smooth one that is most commonly sung to use in lullabies and calm atmospheric music. It was most often used for being a lullabiac voice though.
~When it comes to ink monsters, such as the Searchers and the Butcher Gang, she refers to herself as their 'Mother' or 'Mommy', if she has memories of them.
~Helen shows to be unable to recognize them as she normally would have but still recognizes others like Boris, Alice, and Bendy.
~She often sings when by herself or when she wants to be able to sing. Of course, if it's her better half, she'll get timid about it if it's heard while the other version will behave casually about the presence of others while she was singing.

Helen's Backstory: She grew up in a small neighborhood and was bullied a lot and never had many friends. This led to her having a seclusive persona and being extremely anxious towards working with others. She eventually got a job as a voice actress and got hired to voice Luna, though she did have an audition for Alice Angel, but wasn't quite fit for the role. However, she was invited to help bring Luna to life and had become her perfect counterpart, as her crazier persona became Luna over time.

Luna's Backstory: She grew up, raised by bad people and found stealing and killing to be her strong suit with crimes and eventually led her own gang after a while. She eventually hired the Butcher Gang to be part of her group and would have a personality of being between being motherly to them or being abusive if they failed to follow her orders through.