What!

(I'll let you know when to start the song)

NATASHA'S POV
Y/n was still unconscious when we arrived home, thanks to whatever Tony sedated her with. Loki picked y/n up off the seat she was slumped on and I saw Peter look at Steve out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm not carrying you." Steve said suddenly.

Peter looked offended as Tony spoke up, "Kid there are crutches on this jet for a reason."

Peter reluctantly pulled himself into a sort of standing position as Tony handed him the crutches. He wasn't very graceful or balanced, he awkwardly hopped on one foot and stuck out the crutches in weird angles as he heaved himself forward.

Steve held the door open as Peter wobbled through it and into the living room. He collapsed onto the sofa awkwardly.

"Welcome ba- Oh my god! What happened to little warrior?!" Thor boomed as he entered the room.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Peter exclaimed from the sofa.

"She's fine, I just sedated her so she'll be out for a little while." Tony explained.

Loki laid y/n on the other couch since Peter was occupying the comfy one. Tony walked over to her, lifted up her wrist, and attached a power-blocking bracelet thing. Without saying another word, he left the room and headed to his lab.

"Why does she need that?" Peter asked confused.

"She's not herself when she uses her magic." Loki said softly.

"Brother, now might be a bad time, but I thought you should know..." Thor started.

"What is it?" Loki asked while keeping his gaze on y/n's face.

"...Father is requesting you return home a-."

Thor was interrupted by Loki's sudden laughter, "He's asking for my return," Loki laughed more, "I have a very long and detailed list of reasons why I would never return to that filthy place, but I'll give you the short version: Reason number one, I refuse to go back there for Odin to just ridicule me. Reason number two, I don't give a rats ass about what he wants. And three, I am not leaving y/n." Loki listed off.

"Father will be furious." Thor said.

"Let him be, see if I care." Loki challenged.

"Please be smart about this brother." Thor said as he left for Asgard.

"I-I'm gonna go make something to eat." Peter announced awkwardly.

"What are we going to do about y/n? I mean we can't deny her from her magic forever." Steve stated.

"Tony's working on something, in the meantime though, y/n is not allowed to go on missions." I told the team.

"She's not going to be very happy." Clint said.

"What if s-."

Steve was cut off by the loud sound of crashing and clattering from the kitchen. Me, Steve, and Clint ran into the kicker to see pots, silverware, plates, and Peter's crutches on the floor. I didn't see Peter.

"Uh Peter?" Steve asked worried.

"I'm okay!" Peter exclaimed loudly as a hand shot up from behind the kitchen island.

"Oh boy." Steve mumbled as he put his head in his hand.

Clint helped Peter up when Loki shouted, "Guys, she's waking up!"

"I'll go get Tony." I said as I walked towards the lab.

(start music here)
LOKI'S POV
"Y/n?" I asked softly.