It's Complicated

Me and Loki were slowly becoming some what of friends. It's complicated. He told me stories of Asgard and all his adventures as I sat on the floor and took in his stories hungrily.

I laughed when he told me about the pranks he would pull on Thor when I heard someone walk into the room. I turned around and stood up when I saw it was Bucky.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him I missed him. For some reason though he didn't seem as happy to see me as he usually was after a mission. He wasn't hugging me back. I pulled back from him and looked in his eyes. They held no emotion.

"What's wrong?" I asked him worried.

"We need to talk." Bucky said tense.

"Okay." I replied hesitant.

He kinda sounded a bit mad. Bucky grabbed my wrist not so gently and pulled me out of the room shutting the door to Loki's room.

"Why the hell were you being all friendly with him?!"

"With Loki? Why does it matter to you?"

"Because he's the villain!"

"I think he's just misunderstood."

Bucky grasped my arm roughly. "Is there something your not telling me!" He shouted in my face.

"What's gotten into you?!" I shouted. His grip on my arm tightened.

"Bucky, you're hurting me! Stop it!"

He let go of my arm and stormed off in anger. I watched him stomp off through the door that led to the garage. I heard a car door slam and the garage door opening and closing, then silence. I was on the verge of tears because I'm pretty sure I just lost my boyfriend.

I opened the door to Loki's room and slowly walked in closing the door quietly. I walked over to the little corner in the room that hide me from view and was the furthest away from Loki.

I sat on the floor, my back against the wall and pulled my legs against my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs. I tried to silently cry, but I accidentally let out a few sobs that I was sure Loki had heard.

LOKI'S POV
I had just told y/n about one of my better pranks on Thor which made her laugh and then Bucky walked into the room. He looked happy for a fraction of a second but then it changed when he saw that y/n was laughing with me.

I watched her get up quickly, run to him and throw her arms around his neck. I felt a pang of jealousy but shook the feeling off quickly. I noticed that he wasn't hugging her back. Strange.

I watched as she asked him what was wrong and he said that they needed to talk. I didn't like the way his voice sounded when he spoke to her. I definitely didn't fucking like it when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the room.

It wasn't even 7 minutes later when the door opened again. Y/n walked in alone. I noticed that she was trying to hold back tears.

I was about to ask her what happened, when she turned back around from closing the door. I saw a reddened handprint on her left upper arm. HOW DARE HE HURT HER!

She ignored me, walked right past my cell and went behind a wall so I couldn't see her anymore. After a few minutes I heard quiet sobs and shaky intakes of breath.

I'LL KILL HIM!

My thoughts were interrupted by the spider boy walking into the room.

"Hey have you s-."

He stopped talking when he heard the quiet sobs. I kept my eye on him as he walked over to y/n and disappeared behind the wall too.

"Are you okay!? What happened?!" The insect asked concerned.

"I-I think Bucky j-just b-broke up w-with me." I heard her say quietly through sobs.

I was going to rip that metal arm right off, then his head!

"Hey come here, it's gonna be okay. Come on let's go upstairs."

I watched as they both came into view again and my heart broke a little. Y/n was leaning into spider boy's side and he had his arm around her. Her eyes were puffy and slightly red. There were tears streaming down her face and her eyes held no fire in them at all. Not even a spark.