Jealous?

LOKI'S POV
Damnit! The fucking tease, I wasn't done with her. I was going to go after her but that was the moment everyone decided it would be a good idea to come home at this exact...
...she knew what time they were coming home. She left knowing that I couldn't follow her with everyone here. The fucking minx. I'll make sure I pay her back for this.

YN'S POV
I had just gotten out of the shower and I was looking through my dresser for clothes. It was a little after 11 pm and I felt a pair of eyes on me. I smirked knowing that those eyes on me were Loki's. Show time.

I twirled around to face him and I was not as prepared as I thought. He was laying in my bed with his hands behind his head and his feet were crossed, but that's not what made me lose my breath.

His pants were showing off the bulge of his cock and his shirt was jet black like his hair. The first few buttons of his shirt were undone and gave my eyes access to a small portion of his firm muscled chest. The shirt was way too tight to even be legal because it showed off his muscled arms and the cuffs on the end of the shirt-... oh my god. He was definitely a god. Holy shit.

"Hello darling." Loki purred as he sat up and adjusted the sleeves of his shirt.

I'm so screwed, I got shivers just from the sound of his voice. He looked like pure sex. I shook every thought of Loki out of my head and began my own plan.

"Being in a woman's room without invitation is a crime." I informed Loki while making sure my voice was as sensual as his.

"Teasing a god is also not a good idea." His voice was like silk.

"I just got out of a shower Loki. What do you need?" I declared as I adjusted the towel wrapped around myself bringing his attention to my body. His eyes raked up and down my body stopping to stare at some places longer than others.

He was suddenly in front of me and he reached a cold finger out and followed a water droplet that was running down my neck. He stopped when it disappeared under the towel. His fingers left a trail of goosebumps erupting on my skin where they made contact.

The towel accidentally slipped a little so that the tops of my breasts were visible. He stared down at them with hunger in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to control himself and I applauded him for that, but that's not what I wanted right now.

I reached my hand down and grasped his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. He let out a small grunting noise before his hands made their way to my breasts and when he was just about to make contact with his fingertips, I told him, "See you in the morning hot stuff." I pushed him out the door despite his protests.

The next morning I came downstairs in an outfit that was meant to catch Loki's attention for sure.

LOKI'S POV
I heard y/n coming down the stairs and thought this was the perfect opportunity to get back at her but then I saw what she was wearing. An oversized T-shirt that didn't look like anything she owned was the only thing covering her body. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra because her shoulder was bare as the t-shirt barely hung on her body. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun and there were pieces of hair that framed her face perfectly.

She made her way to the kitchen island and put her arms on it, pushing her tits together as she leaned on the counter. Steve was at the other end of the island looking in the fridge. If he turned around he would definitely get an eye full of  y/n's breasts. I did not like how this was playing out at all.