Three days

YN'S POV
My eyes slowly opened and they immediately landed on the gorgeous god laying next to me. He was still sleeping and I smiled softly as I stared at him. We made it to his bed sometime during last night and I was laying on his bare chest. One of my legs were draped over his and I realized I drooled a little on his chest.

"You're staring." Loki said sleepily.

I smiled up at him in response.

"I know I'm beautiful, you don't have to say it." He teased while playing with my hair.

"My god your ego is huge." I laughed while tracing shapes on his bare chest.

"That's not the only thing that's huge." He smirked as he rolled on top of me.

"Loki! Oh my god!" I laughed again, my face blushing.

He smiled wickedly at me before lowering himself down my body. My breath hitched in my throat as he put my legs over his shoulders, his face in front of my already wet core...

"Good morning." My dad greeted us as me and Loki entered the kitchen.

"Morning." I kissed my dad's cheek before going to the fridge.

"How'd you sleep last night, I heard screaming, was it another nightmare?"

I choked on my glass of water when Steve said he heard screaming. I wasn't screaming in fear from a nightmare last night, I was screaming because of Loki.

"You okay?" Peter asked as I continued to cough.

"Yea- *cough cough* Yeah I'm uh...yeah-" I stuttered in embarrassment and felt heat rising in my face.

"I was able to calm her down after the...nightmare. Poor thing was shaking, sweating, and screaming." Loki had a sympathetic look on his stupid face, but I could see the smugness through his innocent act.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Peter offered.

I smiled softly at how kind and concerned he was before answering, "No, I'm okay now, really."

"Okay." He gave me a small smile before leaving the kitchen.

"Loki can I talk to you." I asked as I left the room without waiting for a response.

He followed me to the living room and I turned on my heel and stormed towards him.

"What the hell Loki!"

"Sorry, but I just couldn't pass up that opportunity." He laughed.

"It's not funny!" I tried to remain mad but I started smiling and laughing as I stared at him.

"I thought it was hilarious." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Brother, sorry to interrupt but I need to speak with you." Thor said as he walked into the living room.

"Aren't you popular today." My dad teased Loki.

Loki scowled at my dad before he followed Thor into a different room.

"What the hell are they talking about, it's been 30 minutes!" I complained as I plopped back down on the couch next to Steve.

"NO!" I heard Loki shout suddenly.

"YOU MUST!" Thor shouted back.

I heard a door slam and then Loki's angry footsteps storming up the stairs.

"Loki?!" I shouted after him but he continued his angry stampede towards his room.

I hurried after him and slipped into his room before he could close the door in my face.