Game on

CLINT'S POV
"Good morning." Y/n chirped as she strolled into the kitchen.

"What's got you so chipper?"

"Nothing." She said happily.

"Tony, your daughter's scaring me."

"Oh shut up." She punched my arm playfully.

"Clint leave my daughter alone!" Tony shouted halfheartedly from the living room.

"Morning love." Loki said as he grabbed her hips from behind and kissed her neck.

"HEY! No PDA in the house!" Tony shouted.

"Seriously dad!" Y/n laughed, "OH! I need to show you guys something!" She said suddenly.

"Jesus! You almost gave your old man a heart attack!" Tony exclaimed while clutching his chest.

"You have a heart?" Natasha teased as she walked into the room.

"Hilarious." Tony sneered.

"Nat I have to show you something!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly.

YN'S POV
"JARVIS can you please tell the rest of the team to come to the living room."

"Right away Ms. Stark." The AI responded.

"What's up little warrior?" Thor asked as he bounded into the room. Once everyone was gathered in the living room, I closed my eyes and concentrated hard.

PETER'S POV
Y/n had her eyes closed and I was about to ask her what she was doing when her damn hands suddenly caught fire! Huge purple fire!

"Y/n!" I shouted.

"Peter I'm fine," She laughed, "just watch."

She put the two fires together as she moved her hands closer to one another. It became larger and larger, almost touching the ceiling. The fire suddenly disappeared before it could reach the ceiling.

"Well that's um..." Clint started but y/n interrupted.

"Wait, there's one more thing!" She shouted as she ran over to the kitchen.

"Darling...what are you doing?" Loki asked nervously as she grabbed a fork from the silverware drawer.

"Just watch okay!" She exclaimed annoyed. With no warning, she jabbed the fork into her fucking stomach!

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY I JUST HAVE TO-." Tony shouted but
y/n cut him off.

"Dad, shut up and watch." She huffed. She pulled the fork out of her stomach and waved her hand over the bleeding wound. It healed instantly, even the blood on her shirt disappeared!

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!" Nat shouted shocked.

"I can heal myself." Y/n explained.

"Okay...so no more silverware, steak knives, or picture frames for you." Clint said shocked.

"It was a butcher kn...never mind." Steve stopped quickly when he saw the deadly glare Loki was giving him.

"Alright...so, you can um..heal yourself and um create large ass fires." Tony said with a hand over his face.

"Sure." Y/n replied with a little annoyance.

"Can I talk to you upstairs darling." Loki asked y/n.

"Yeah..." she replied questioningly.

LOKI'S POV
"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted while pushing y/n against the wall of my bedroom.