Sub. 224

PETER'S POV
It was about 5:40 in the morning when Loki came downstairs. I was sitting at the table with Steve, Nat, Thor, and Bruce eating breakfast. When I heard the quiet footsteps, I snapped my head towards the sound hoping it was y/n... but it was just Loki.

"Did you get y/n to eat something last night?" Nat greeted him.

"Yes, she's still sleeping right now." He replied.

"Good." Natasha smiled.

"How is she doing?" Bruce asked.

"She had a pretty bad nightmare, and when I tried to go get her something to eat, she freaked out and said she didn't want to be alone. I asked her what happened, but she refuses to talk about it." Loki explained.

"Okay, just make sure she eats something every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After a while, she should be able to regain the normal amount of weight she needs for her age. Every few days I would like to give her a checkup, make sure everything's normal and running smoothly." Bruce informed Loki.

Loki nodded in response.

"Okay, I'm gonna go down to the lab and help Tony now." Bruce said as he left the kitchen.

"How have you been holding up Spider-boy?" Thor asked me.

"I'm fine...really!" I assured Steve when he gave me a skeptical look.

"You know it's okay to talk to us about it right?"

"Guys, honestly, I'm okay." I assured them just as my spider senses picked up the sound of y/n waking.

"Loki!?" I heard her scream in fear.

Loki vanished the next second to go calm y/n. I wish I could be the one to comfort her again. Before Loki, every time y/n had a nightmare, couldn't sleep, or just wanted someone to lay with her...it was me. We would stay up all night watching movies, talking, laughing, throwing popcorn at each other, and whacking each other with pillows until Mr. Stark came into the room yelling at us for being too loud.

YN'S POV
I woke up and noticed it was still dark. I reached across the bed for Loki, but he wasn't there. I started freaking out when I realized I was alone in the dark. I knew that I wasn't there, but I couldn't stop my mind from persuading me that I was back in that dark, cold, horrible 'room'. My breathing started becoming rapid as I thought about that horrific thing sinking it's fangs into my legs and dragging me through the grass and dirt.

"LOKI!?"

I started having flashbacks and I most certainly did not want them...

The 'thing' suddenly stopped and released my leg from it's mouth. Even in the dark, I could still see the crimson red blood trickling from the puncture wounds in my leg. I looked around squinting my eyes trying to see where I was. I could barely see my own hands in front of my face though. Suddenly, dim lights flickered to life extremely high above me... all around me were trees, bushes, grass, and dirt. I was shocked, as far as I could see, the forest went on for miles. Which had to be impossible because how could a simple little room, hold a whole damn forest in it?!

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered.

"Welcome subject 224."

"Who said that! Who's there!?"

"You are talking to a speaker dear. Now, let's begin."

"Begin what?"

"Your training of course."