Dreams

LOKI'S POV
I brought y/n to my room because for whatever reason, she was scared of something that she claimed was in her room. We were laying in my bed together while I read to her, it always seemed to calm her before. She fell asleep awhile ago but I continued to read. After some time, I put the book aside and went to sleep with y/n.

YN'S dream:
"No no no no no no! Please! Let me out, let me out! Help! Someone please!" I cried and screamed until my throat burned. I went dead silent when a sudden growl came from behind me. I slowly turned around and peered into the dark room. I moved slowly and under my bare feet, I felt...grass I think? Where the hell am I!? "H-hello? Is there someone here?" The growl came again but this time it sounded closer. "Who are you?" I asked in a shaky voice. I didn't have time to react when a sudden sharp, horrible pain shot through my body all at once. I was pulled to the ground as something dragged me across the cold, wet, grass and into the darkness of the strange room. I screamed and tried to kick at whatever had a grip on me, but their claws were sunk painfully deep into my legs as I was dragged into the pitch black.
END OF YN'S DREAM

I woke up to y/n screaming, shouting, and thrashing around in the bed. I grabbed her shoulders and tried to wake her.

"Y/n! Y/n, please wake up!" I panicked.

Her eyes shot wide open and she still wasn't fully awake yet because she continued to fight and shout. Her blood shot eyes were wild and frantic as they darted from thing to thing before she finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed loudly.

"Hey, Shh shh...It's alright darling you're safe now, I got you." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest gently. I moved the strands of loose hair out of her face as I stroked her hair to sooth her. It took awhile, but her breathing finally returned to normal as she calmed down.

"Are you hungry, you haven't eaten anything since we got back." I asked her gently.

"Not really." She whispered.

"I'm just gonna get you a small snack, okay? You need to eat something."

"Okay." She replied quietly.

I went to get up but she grabbed my arm quickly. I turned back to her and saw the fear in her delicate eyes. She was staring up at me like a lost dog.

I let out a small sigh, "Y/n...what happened?"

"I can't tell you."

"Baby, I just want to understand what you went through so that I can help you."

"I-I can't." She whispered with a tear in her eye.

"Okay, I'll be back with snacks in a few minutes." I moved to leave again.

"Wait loki!"

"What's wrong love?"

"I-..... I don't wanna be alone."

"Alright come on." I said as she slid her hand into mine and gripped my arm.

We walked downstairs together and went into the kitchen. I turned to y/n and lifted her onto the counter. She watched me as I put a bag of popcorn into the microwave. While it was heating up, I grabbed a water and some fruit. I handed y/n the water and she took it hesitantly.

"Y/n darling, you need to drink something." I told her.

She opened the water bottle before slowly bringing it to her lips and taking a small sip. I smiled proudly and turned back to get the popcorn out of the microwave before it woke everyone up. I emptied it into a bowl, threw the now empty bag into the garbage, and went over to y/n. I set the popcorn beside her on the counter before grabbing her hips gently and taking her off the counter. She held onto my arm with one hand while the other gripped her water. I carried the popcorn and the fruit in either hand.

Once we were in my room, she let go of my arm and sat on the bed. I set the popcorn and fruit on my nightstand before crawling into bed and opening the covers for her. She laid down with me and snuggled up against my side. I pulled the sheets over us and put an arm around her. We were sitting up against all the pillows so we could watch a movie. I put the bowl of popcorn and the plate of fruit on the bed with us. I snapped my fingers and the next movie of the series we were watching turned on, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". Y/n was slowly eating the fruit and grabbing a few pieces of popcorn every few minutes.

"Thank you." She whispered halfway through the movie.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being here for me." She replied quietly.

"I'll always be here for you darling, I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled as her lips met mine softly.

She pulled back from the kiss and snuggled back into my side as we continued to watch the movie. I smiled to myself as I watched her eat, happy that she was finally getting something in her system.