Uh Oh

"Hey Peter can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked hesitantly. Peter was on the couch with Clint and Steve watching a movie.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" He held concern in his delicate eyes. I smiled at my best friend.

"Yeah, everything's fine I just need to tell you something important." I assured him.

"I'll be back soon. Don't eat all the popcorn!" Peter told Clint and Steve.

"I can't promise that there will still be some when you get back." Clint said as he stuffed his face with popcorn.

"Seriously, you're so gross." Steve said with disgust.

"Let's go upstairs and talk." Peter suggested.

I closed the door to my room and faced Peter who was waiting patiently for me to began talking.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, especially my dad." I demanded of him.

"What is it?"

"Peter, you promise?"

"Yeah whatever, I promise! Now tell me what's going on with you!"

"Don't react or anything stupid okay?"

"Umm, Okay..." Peter said confused.

"I may have um..... slept.. with.. Loki?" I confessed but it sounded like a question of some kind.

He was quiet.

He was concerning me because he just stared at me with shock, confusion, a little fear, and a WTF look on his face for a long time.

"......WHAT!!!!!!" Peter shouted extremely loudly.

"SHHHHH! Shut up!" I hissed at him.

"But...why, how, when, did-." He struggled to even get out an actual sentence.

"Last night." I answered.

"But...... why?"

"I-I don't know. I think I kinda..... like him... maybe?" I said but it came out as a question.

"Did...... did he do something to you to make you d-." Peter started but I cut him off.

"NO! Jesus! He didn't fucking rape me! What the hell's wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry but I'm freaking out! I just found out that my best friend slept with Loki of all people!"

"Pe-." I began but was interrupted.

"Y/N Y/M/N STARK!!!!! FOR YOUR DAMN SAKE YOU BETTER HOPE PETER'S TALKING ABOUT NED!!!"

MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT OF FUCKIN HELL!

"DAD LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"PETER LEAVE NOW."

Peter left the room not wanting to upset my father more. He looked very scary right now.

"Da-."

"DON'T TALK! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! WERE YOU EVEN THINKING AT ALL?!?!"

"Dad I-."

"You're grounded you hear me!"

"For how long!?!"