Dark Waters

(I'll tell when to play the song)

PETER'S POV
I woke up with my arms around y/n's stomach. She was sleeping peacefully with my arms cradled around her small body. My eyes widened in shock at the sight of her, there were bruises and bite marks all up and down her body. There was a big, ugly, purple bruise on her collarbone that I caused.

"Ughh my head." Y/n groaned.

"That's what happens when you drink half the bar." I laughed as y/n flipped me off and held a pillow over her head.

"Hey um... I'm sorry for, uh, for last night." I struggled.

Y/n sat up on her elbow facing me, "What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Well, uh, you were drunk and I, um, I took advantage of that." I lowered my head in shame.

"Peter," She said softly as she put her hand on my cheek, "You can't take advantage of someone if they wanted it." She gave me a small smirk but I still didn't feel okay with what happened.

"I know but-."

"Pete, I don't regret what happened last night... do you?" She asked with hurt in her eyes.

"No of course not, I-I wanted to do that for a long time but that's not the way I wanted it to go, with you drunk."

"Oh," she smirked as she straddled my waist, "So...you're saying you've thought about me before," she whispered as her hands trailed my chest, "Kissing me, holding me, touching me." She purred in my ear as her hands went up and down my chest.

"Fuck." I groaned as her lips grazed my ear before kissing my neck and biting softly.

"Am I turning you on baby?" I felt her grin against my skin, she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

I grasped her wrist tightly before her hand could wrap around my cock and she grinned all the more.

"Not now." I said as I gave her a suggestive look and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Mr. Parker! Are you suggesting we do something in the future?" She teased as she sat back up.

"Maybe, but only good girls get rewards." I gave her a cheeky grin.

"Oh and how I love my reward." She smiled as she leaned down to kiss me.

Our soft and gentle kiss quickly turned into a battle for dominance as we deepened the kiss and my hands were on her neck. She snaked her hands into my hair and pulled roughly, eliciting a low moan from me. I rolled over quickly so I was on top of her as she squealed in delight and I shoved my tongue into her open mouth. After a minute, I rolled off her and stood up from the bed as she whined and pouted while I chuckled.

"Get dressed." I laughed as she smacked the bed, gesturing for me to join her again.

"Ughhhhh.....Fine." She huffed in annoyance while I laughed.

I pulled my pants up and zippered them while y/n went into her bathroom with a pile of clothes. I was just pulling my shirt down over my head as the shower turned on. I walked over to the bathroom and stood in the doorway watching her adjust the temperature.

"You know," she said without turning around, "you could join me if you want."

I smirked as I leaned against the doorway, "I think I'll just watch you."