Date?

PETER'S POV
"Good morning." Y/n yawned.

"Morning." I chuckled.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long, 20 minutes." I answered.

"Sorry, you could have woken me up." She smiled.

"I have learned my lesson to never try and wake you up years ago! You chased me through the house threatening to shove your heels up my ass."

"I forgot about that!" Y/n laughed.

"It was not funny, that was traumatizing!" I laughed back.

"You know, we should probably tell the team we're dating." Y/n said as she drew little shapes on my chest with her fingers.

"Oh is that what we're doing?" I teased.

"Well I don't know, should we make it official," Y/n sat up and smiled, "Peter Benjamin Parker, will you be my boyfriend?" Y/n laughed through a huge smile as I nodded.

"Y/n Maria Stark, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her dramatically.

Instead of answering, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I immediately returned the favor and wrapped my arms around her back. We broke the kiss when the need for air became too strong. We sat back and smiled at each other before y/n jumped out of the bed, and headed to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and after a minute I heard her shout.

"Seriously!?" Y/n shouted in annoyance.

"What, are you okay, what's wrong?" I asked from the door.

"Nothing!" She replied.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Nothing Peter, I'm fine, it's just a woman problem." She replied quieter.

"Oh.... ohhhh." I said slowly as I picked up on what happened, "Do you, do you need me to get you anything or something?" I asked awkwardly.

"No Peter, I'm fine." Y/n laughed.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get breakfast, do you want me to bring you something or are you coming down?" I asked.

"I'll be down in a minute." She replied and I made my way down to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Natasha smiled weirdly at me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning..." I replied slowly.

"Sleep good?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, fine." I answered while pouring a glass of milk.

"Sounded like a long night." Natasha smirked as I immediately choked on my milk. I couldn't stop coughing and I'm pretty sure my face was bright red.

"I knew it!" Natasha exclaimed as she jumped up from her chair.

"Knew what?" Y/n asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing!" I shouted through my fit of coughs.

"Peter are you okay?" Y/n asked while trying to hold back laughter. 

"Fine, just fine." I replied quickly.

"So uh," Natasha leaned on the counter and motioned to me and y/n with her apple, "how long has this been going on?" She smirked as she took a bite from the apple in her hand while staring at us.