On Your Left

PETER'S POV
I woke up to the sound of something exploding  nearby.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!?!" I heard a man scream.

"I'm sorry it was an accident!" I heard y/n apologize.

I wondered how I could hear her until I realized it was coming from the tv. It was no longer showing her room, it was displaying the room I think she trained in each day when the man took her away.

"YOU'RE SORRY?!" The man screeched as he backhanded her. She fell to the floor from the impact and I fucking lost it. I started struggling against my restraints like my life depended on it. I was going to rip that man's throat out.

"Isaac! Relax, it's not a big deal!" The man who took care of y/n said calmly.

"Not a big deal?! That bitch just destroyed all my work!"

"And she will be punished accordingly." The man said as he held out a hand to y/n.

She hesitated before slowly taking his hand only for him to pull her to her feet roughly. He gripped her arm tightly and walked out of the room. She allowed him to pull her out of the room with her head down like she had failed him.

Suddenly a loud blast echoed throughout the base, shaking the walls slightly. That couldn't have been y/n, could it? My question was answered when a siren started blaring, multiple gunshots sounded, and shouting rang throughout the base.........it was the team.

Joy, relief, happiness, so many emotions ran through me at once. It felt like a huge weight was being lifted off my chest.

"I'M IN HERE!!!" I screamed.

A minute later, the door flew open to reveal Mr. Stark and Steve.

"Hey kid, you okay!?" Steve asked as he untied me while Mr. Stark shot at the guards who were trying to stop us.

Steve finished getting my chains off and took off the bracelet that prevented me from using my powers.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Where's y/n?!" I asked hurried. I needed to make sure she was okay.

"We haven't found her yet." Steve answered.

"Peter, please tell me you know where my daughter is!" Mr. Stark said.

"I might-."

"Then lets go!" Mr. Stark hurried.

The three of us ran down the halls of the base easily defeating any guards who dared to get in our way. We took a turn down another hallway, and at the end of the hall was Nat, Clint, Loki, Thor, and Bru- the Hulk. It felt amazing to have so many people care about you. They were all fighting for me and y/n. I felt a smile break out on my face, but I didn't care, I was just really happy that our family was here to save us.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A scream that I was all too familiar with, echoed throughout the halls.

I took off running in the direction the screams were coming from, I didn't care if anyone was following me, I just needed to get to y/n. I needed to save her.

"HELP!!!!!" Another scream sounded.

"Y/N!!!" I shouted as I ran faster, I ran as fast as I could, the fastest I've ever ran in my life.

"HELP ME!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!" Y/n screamed and cried.

I finally managed to find the room she was in and saw several guards standing around the door. I was about to rip them to shreds, when they were picked up and tossed aside like rag dolls. Loki blasted the door open and ran inside. Guards were coming towards us, so I fought them off along side Steve and Nat while Loki rescued y/n.