Touch me

(I'll tell you when to play music)

YN'S POV
I waited for Peter's footsteps to disappear before I slid down the bathroom door and pulled my knees to my chest as I broke down. I couldn't stop the loud sobs or the shaky breaths that left my lips. Everyone I've ever loved has left me or they stay and end up dead anyway. I thought Loki would have always been there for me, but he left too. It felt like I was dying, I couldn't handle the fact that I might never see Loki again. I couldn't breath as I cried harder at the thought of it, I needed him, I couldn't lose him. I screamed in anger at the fact that I became dependent on another person that ended up leaving me. I pulled myself up from the floor and leaned against the sink as I tried to control my cries. My breathing slowly returned to normal and I lifted my head up slightly to look at myself in the mirror. I laughed weakly at the sight of myself, Y/n Stark, crying over another boy. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"My name is Y/n fucking Stark and I don't bitch about boys who didn't even deserve me, they cry over me. I'm done with this shit, I'm gonna pick myself up, and go have fun." I told myself confidently in the mirror.

I snapped my fingers and stared at myself in the mirror as my hair fell from the messy bun it was in, and cascaded down my shoulders in beautiful, tight, spiral, curls. My makeup made me feel like I had all the confidence in the world. A glossy, almost crimson red, dark lipstick colored my lips. A light shade of eyeshadow occupied the corner of my eyes and became a dark maroon as it followed my winged black eyeliner. A deep wine colored dress appeared in place of my sweatshirt and shorts. It was a tight, short, spaghetti strap dress that hugged my curves perfectly. I snapped my fingers again, and one of my smaller daggers, appeared strapped to the inside of my thigh. I felt amazing and confident as hell as I stared at myself in the mirror. I was so done with shit, I just wanted to go out and have a little fun for once.

I managed to sneak out of the house without anyone seeing me, and took one of my dad's cars that didn't have an engine that alerted the whole damn city that I was leaving. I drove to one of the nearest clubs and parked kinda far so my dad's car wouldn't be damaged by some drunk idiots. I felt like a fucking badass walking into the club in my skin tight, red wine dress and my three inch heels. My curls bounced around my shoulders with every confident step I took. I strut right up to the bar like I owned the place and waited for someone to come over and take my order. Not even a minute later, one of the bartenders came over. She was about 5'5 with short wavy blond hair, greenish-blue eyes, she had a warm smile on her face and looked around 27 years old.

"What can I get you hon?" She asked sweetly.

"Something strong." I answered loudly so I could be heard over the loud, booming, music.

"You got it." She replied with a small laugh as she moved to prepare the drink.

I turned around, leaned my elbows on the bar, and watched people dance and jump to the music. A few people were totally wasted, a few people were grinding up against each other as they danced together, others weren't very modest as their hands roamed each other's bodies shamelessly.

A few minutes later the bartender returned with my drink.

"Here you go hon." She said as she sat the drink in front of me and moved on to help other people sat at the bar.

I downed the drink expertly and placed the empty glass back on the bar. I had a few more drinks that slowly gave me a slight buzz. I threw my curls over my shoulder as the bartender placed another drink in front of me.

"Oh I didn't-."

"From the gentleman over there." The bartender interrupted me and pointed to a guy a few seats away from me.