Control

(I'll let you know when to start song)

NATASHA'S POV

"Did he say anything?" Y/n asked again for the 100th time in the last hour.

"There hasn't been any news since the last 26th time you asked!" Tony exclaimed annoyed.

"But-." Y/n started.

"Y/n! He said three days, so he'll come back sometime today! But please, for the love of god, stop asking if we heard anything new!" Clint blurted.

"You know there's a nicer way to ask someone to stop talking." Steve informed Clint who was rolling his eyes.

"Dad?" Y/n asked quietly.

"What?" Tony whined.

"Did Peter say when he was coming back?" Y/n asked hopefully.

"He didn't say." Tony answered.

An hour before Loki and Thor left for Asgard, Peter announced that he was going to stay with his aunt for a while. He didn't go into details, but I had a feeling it had something to do with what happened to him and y/n. Apparently, he didn't say goodbye to y/n, or even tell her that he was leaving. I knew she was getting anxious because he wasn't answering her calls or texts.

Y/n stayed in my room the first night Loki was gone for. The next two nights she slept in her own room. I had to wake her up from a few nightmares, but she always freaked out and screamed for Loki. Last night when I woke her up, she was screaming Bloody Mary for Peter. When I finally got her to calm down, I asked her what the nightmare was about... She said HYDRA had kidnapped Peter again, and killed him. After that, she called him and when he didn't answer, she freaked out even more. She left him multiple messages but he never replied. This morning she tried again, but got no answer from him.

"Can you try calling him please?" Y/n begged Tony.

"Sure." Tony said through a small smile before he got up from the couch to call Peter.

NO ONE'S POV
Tony walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Come on kid, pick up." Tony whispered on the third ring.

Tony slammed his hand on the counter when the phone beeped and told him to leave a message. Instead, he tried calling Aunt May.

*Ring...Ring...Ring*

"Hello?" May answered.

"Hey, is Peter there?" Tony asked.

"What are talking about, I'm on a trip for my work. Do you not know where Peter is?!" May panicked.

"Never mind, I found a note saying he went to Ned's. Sorry for the heart attack." Tony lied.

"Oh thank god!" May exclaimed in relief.

"Sorry about that, bye." Tony apologized again before hanging up.

"What the hell is that kid up to?" Tony asked himself.

It was starting to get dark out but Thor and Loki still weren't back. Tony left about an hour ago to check on Peter.

"Y/n, eat your dinner." Steve said gently.

Y/n was holding her head up in one hand while she stared at the plate of food in front of her. She was pushing the food around the plate with her fork with a blank look on her face.

"Honey, I'm sure he'll be back before you wake up, but in the meantime, you really need to eat something." Natasha urged.

Y/n continued to stare at her food as if she didn't hear Natasha and Steve talking to her.