I...I Love You

LOKI'S POV
It took awhile, but I finally managed to calm   y/n down and she was sleeping on the couch now. Tony and I were in the kitchen in silence.

"Tony, I'm sorry about what happened to Pepper... she seemed like an amazing person."

"She was, she had the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met." He smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to speak with my brother." Thor said as he came into the kitchen.

Tony left the room and I turned to Thor to ask him what he wanted when he spoke, "Brother, you need to return home... Father demands you come back."

"Are you deaf, did you not hear me the first time; NO." I told him.

"Brother... he knows about y/n."

I stared at Thor and tried to see if he was lying, but I couldn't pick up on any lies.

"Why does he want me to return?"

"He has concerns about you and y/n."

I scuffed, "He has concerns where were his concerns when we needed it?"

"Loki, he wishes to meet her... so does mother."

"You want me to bring her to Asgard?"

"You don't really have a choice brother." Thor said with sympathy.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"In the morning." Thor answered.

"Let me talk to y/n about it." With that I left him alone and went back to y/n's side.

She was tossing and turning in her sleep, and a few tears were rolling down her face.

"Hey, darling you're okay, wake up baby." I soothed her.

She woke up with panic but calmed down when she focused her gaze on me, "Loki?" She cried.

"I'm right here love," she collapsed into me with her arms around my neck tightly as she cried into my shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay, calm down... that's it, deep breathes, good job. In and out." She took sharp shaking intakes of breath before breathing out with me as she mimicked my actions.

"Y/n... are you okay?" I asked while looking into her eyes.

"I'm okay now." She smiled softly at me.

"This probably isn't a good time, but my father and mother are requesting I return home."

"Y-you're leaving me?" She started crying again.

"No no no, baby I'm not leaving you. They want you to come with me so they can meet you."

"Really? B-but they're gods, why would they care about us being together?"

"Darling, do not think so little of yourself." I said while stroking the side of her face.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize y/n, just know you are worth more than you think. Your love means everything to me, I am lucky to have you."

She smiled softly before slowly moving closer so our lips could touch. It wasn't like our other kisses before, it was gentle, soft, slow, loving. She pulled back slowly and rested her forehead on mine.

"When do we leave?" She asked softly.

"In the morning." I replied equally quiet.

"I need to pack and stuff-."

I chuckled at her, "You don't need to pack, everything you need is already there."

"Of course it is... what would I do without you." She smiled.

"You're leaving?" I turned and saw the spider in the doorway of the room.

"Oh my god, Peter!" She pulled away from me when the insect ran out of the room, "Peter wait!" She shouted as she ran after him.

YN'S POV
I ran after Peter, trying to catch up to him before he could leave the compound.

"PETER!" I screamed through tears as I ran outside after him, "PETER PLEASE!" I called out for him in the dark night. I could barely make out his form even with the light of the stars and moon.

He stopped and turned to me, "You were just going to leave without saying goodbye!" He had a few tears going down his face too.

"You know that's not true!" I shouted at him.

"What do you want from me y/n?!"

"You're my best friend, I want you to be supportive of my choices!"

"Well I can't support you!" He yelled as he moved away from me.

"Why not!" I screamed while going closer to him so that we were a few inches apart.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"......What?"

"Don't act like you didn't know."

"Peter.... I...."

"I love you y/n, I have ever since we first met." He admitted quietly.

He was close enough that if I lifted my head, our lips would touch. We stood there staring at each other and before I knew what was happening, I felt his soft lips connecting with mine. I didn't push him away though, I gave into the kiss as his hands slowly held me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I pulled back when the though of Loki popped into my head.

"Peter, I can't... I'm sorry." I breathed.

"I know." He said quietly with his forehead against mine.

I looked up into his eyes and that's when I realized I was trapped; I loved Loki he was amazing and just so loving, but I also loved Peter who happened to be my best friend of 11 years. What was I going to do.

"Y/n... do you love him?" Peter asked while looking at the ground.

"...Yes." I closed my eyes as I answered, I didn't want to see the pain in his.

"Do you love me?" He asked hopefully as his eyes met mine again.

"...Yes." I stared right into his chocolate brown eyes.

PETER'S POV
"...Yes." She said while staring at me.

I closed my eyes and nodded my head softly.

"Peter..... I-"

"Y/N!?" I panicked when she suddenly collapsed onto the grass.

I went to my knees and pulled her into my arms so I could carry her inside. Just as I was about to pick her up, I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck. My hand went to my neck and I pulled out the thing causing my pain. My vision was getting blurry and I got really dizzy all of a sudden. I brought the object close to my face so I could see what it was through my blurred vision.

"Shit." I grumbled before I lost my balance, falling besides y/n in the grass. I saw a dark figure coming towards us as my vision went completely dark...