Gift

LOKI'S POV
"JARVIS scan the building for any other heat signatures!" Tony shouted at the AI.

"No one else is on the property sir." The AI answered.

"Turn on lock down mode immediately!" He demanded.

"Lock down protocol is on sir." As the AI said this the windows were sealed and locked, the doors to outside were sealed off except for the front door, it was locked heavily. All the security cameras and the alarms were turned on.

"Dad what's going on!?!" Y/n shouted in fear. I pulled her into my arms and held onto her tightly. 'It's okay baby, I'll protect you,' I thought.

"Um... Steve, Nat, Clint, Thor, and Bruce I need to talk to you guys in a different room for a minute. You two stay with y/n until we come back." Tony said pointing to me and Peter. His face was emotionless but his eyes gave him away, he was worried, scared even.

They all walked into a different room and closed the door behind them.

"Loki, what's going on?" She asked quietly.

"I'm sorry love, I wish I knew." I answered her.

NO ONES POV
"It doesn't make sense, how did they get in without any of us seeing them?" Bruce asked.

"I thought we already defeated these criminals?" Thor said confused.

"They must have been hiding at a different location. What are we going to do." Steve said.

"Well first off, we need to tell Peter and Loki, they deserves to know what's going on. They need to be prepared." Clint stated.

"Y/n deserves to know too, this is happening to her after all." Natasha said.

"No, we are not telling her. She doesn't need to carry this weight on her shoulders too. She is my daughter and it's my responsibility to protect her." Tony argued.

"Tony sh-." Nat began.

"NO. I don't care what she deserves to know, I'll tell her only what she needs to know. Natasha can you go tell Peter and Loki to come in here?" Tony asked.

"Sure, I'll stay with her while you guys talk."

"Thank you." Tony said sincerely.

"Boys, Tony wants you in there." Natasha said.

LOKI'S POV
"I'll be right back my love." I told y/n as I kissed her forehead.

"Hurry please." She said. I chuckled slightly at her before replying, "Of course darling."

"What is it Stark?" I asked as I walked into the room.

"Before I say anything, you guys have to promise that you won't tell y/n." Tony said.

"Why can't she know?" The Spider asked.

"Cause I said so, and because I'm her father. I know you are aren't going to tell her." Tony said looking at me.

"How are you so sure?" I challenged.

"Because this information would only hurt her, and as her....... boyfriend, I would hope you would want to keep her safe." Tony said the word boyfriend like it was a poison.

I didn't say anything in response because he was right, I did want to keep her safe no matter what.

"Peter, it's you I'm concerned about." Stark said as he turned to the kid.

"Wha- Why?" Peter croaked.

"Because you're horrible at keeping secrets and if I know my daughter, she will most definitely use the best friend card to get you to tell her."