Monster

(I'll tell you when to play the song)

YN'S POV
Everyone slowly opened their eyes and all I saw was pity. I didn't need nor want their fucking pity.

"Stop." I said.

"Stop what?" Steve asked.

"Stop staring at me with those looks! I don't need your damn pity!"

"Y/n?" Peter asked softly.

"What." I exclaimed annoyed.

"What did he mean by competitor?"

"......" I didn't say anything.

"Darling," Loki said beside me, "Answer the question please."

I sighed before closing my eyes and letting Loki into my mind.

LOKI'S POV
I entered y/n's mind and I looked around for something, anything, but there was nothing but blackness. Suddenly, a scream echoed throughout the darkness and I recognized it as y/n immediately. Lights above started flickering to life and bathed the dark room with a soft glow. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. Suddenly I was in the middle of a forest for some reason. I looked around before I spotted y/n in a tree. What the fuck is she doing in a tree? I heard the soft rustle of leaves as I saw a girl in her 20s, creep out of the bushes. She had snake-like eyes, talons, two sharp fangs and every few seconds, her snake-like tongue would dart out. When the girl was close enough, y/n jumped onto the girls back and choked her. The girl clawed at y/n causing long bloody scratches to appear on her arms. Y/n hissed in pain before clawing at the girl's face, right across her eye. The girl screamed in pain as she threw y/n off her and put a hand over her now bloody eye. Y/n landed smoothly as she slid across the dirt.

"Snake trumps kitten you bitch." The girl hissed and dragged out her 's'.

"We'll see about that." Y/n smirked as the girl ran at her.

Y/n flipped in the air and landed gracefully behind the girl. Before she could do anything, y/n sliced her throat open with her claws. The girl fell to the ground holding her neck until her hands slowly dropped. Y/n climbed back into the tree and stared at the dead girl. A few minutes pasted when a man came into view.

"You did good sub. 224." He said as he stood at the bottom of her tree.

Y/n jumped down gracefully landing on her feet and stood in front of the man.

"Let's get you back." The man said as he held out a hand for y/n.

She took it tentatively and let him lead her out of the forest room.

I opened my eyes and stared into y/n's as the team stood around us.

"You hate me." She whispered.

"Never." I said as I took her face in my hands.

"What happened?" Birdbrain asked.

Y/n stood up and walked out of the room. Spider boy was moving to follow her but Tony told him to let her leave. The spider looked hesitant, but he let her leave alone. I waited until she left to tell the team what I saw.

YN'S POV
I didn't realize I was making my way to the training room until I stood in the doorway of it. I sighed softly as I made my way to the middle of the room and faced the mirror wall. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and did what I was supposed to; practice. As the flames in my hands grew taller, I felt relaxed. I played with the purple fire, letting it hover above my hands as I spun it midair. I watched the bright flames flicker and dance to the movements of my hand. I was meant to be practicing step 4, but I couldn't do it here, I had no one to practice on. So instead, I practiced step 3 of my lessons. I stood up and focused on the flames in my hands and watched as it slowly transitioned into a vibrant blue. Little sparks of purple flame still danced within the blue fire, blending together perfectly. I felt invincible as the power surged through me. I surrendered to the flames as they slowly engulfed my hands. Ropes of the neon flame wrapped around my wrists and slithered up my arms. The feeling was euphoric, intoxicating, addictive. The flames were a little below my elbows as I stared at myself in the mirror. I watched as my eyes transitioned into a vibrant neon blue-violet. My eyes closed and I let my head fall back from  the euphoric feeling. I was so caught up in the high, that I didn't hear Loki walking in.

"Darling, what are you doing?"

I snapped my eyes open and the flames around me immediately went out.

"Loki!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He smirked.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I said as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"What's on your mind darling?"

"Do...do you think I'm a monster?"

"Why would you even ask that? Love you're not a monster. Not even a little bit."

(Start song here)
I smiled up at him before slowly leaning in for a kiss. He kissed me back gently, carefully, as if he was afraid I would break. I kissed him harder and wrapped my arms around his neck hoping he would take a hint. He immediately responded with the same passion as he kissed me roughly, his tongue begging for entry. I allowed his tongue access and our tongues both began battling for dominance. His hands were running all over my body, his cold touch leaving a trail of goosebumps. I moaned into the kiss when his hands grabbed my ass roughly. My back suddenly hit the wall behind me as Loki continued his assault on my mouth.

"Mm, Loki..." I tried to speak but it came out as a soft moan.

"What?" He mumbled against my lips.

"We can't do this here, someone'll walk in."

"No one else is here, they all left for a mission 20 minutes ago."

I was about to argue with him, just as his mouth moved to my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked, nipped, and kissed my throat. All rational thoughts left my mind as I gave in to Loki's cold, but pleasurable touch. I felt him smirk against my neck when I finally surrendered to him.

"Lokiiii." I whined when he pulled back.

He smirked before tearing my shirt apart and throwing the scraps behind him.

"Loki!"

"It was in my way." He growled as he continued his attack on the neck.

His cold hands went behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground. I gasped as I looked into Loki's lust-filled, dark eyes. He brought a perk nipple into his cold mouth as I whimpered. I snapped my fingers, making the rest of our clothing disappear before Loki could rip them. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his naked torso. I moaned loudly when I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass.

"Ohhhhh Loki..." I whimpered as he rubbed the head of his cock against my throbbing core.

"Say it again, say my name." He growled.

"Lokiii...!" I moaned as he slowly slid into my dripping wet pussy.

I couldn't stop the string of curses, moans, and quiet screams from escaping my mouth as he started bringing me down on his hard length quickly. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall above my head as he continued pounding into my aching pussy...