3. A different feeling of first sight

Two days later
Evening:

Maheshwari mansion was decorated beautiful. Party was going to start soon. Guests has started to come.

Sanskar was in his room. Laksh came there to help him. Sanskar was wearing black three piece suit while Laksh was in blue suit. Both were looking so handsome. Laksh adjusted the tie and fix the brooch of Sanskar's blazer properly.

"Yeah, now it's perfect." Laksh said with smile.

"Thanks Lucky." Sanskar said with smile.
"Not accepted as usual." Laksh said with Chuckle.
Then only Sanskar got call. Laksh sees the caller ID. He takes it and put it on speaker. He nodded.

"Hey Sanskar, how are you?" They heard from other side.

"He is good Mr. Jaisingh but you won't be fine when you will be back here. Why You didn't come back yet? You should have been here by yesterday." Laksh said with fake anger.

"Hey Laksh, Sorry buddy. But what to do? The project work extended by one more month. So, I have to be here otherwise, Dad will have to come here to handle that and I don't want him to be stressed out." They heard him.

"It's ok Arav. We understand. Finish your project work then come back." Sanskar said.

"Yeah Arav, I was just teasing you. No worry buddy." Laksh said.

"Yeah, I know Laksh." Arav said with smile.

"Hmm.. Anyway, It seems like you started to like Newyork. So, Did you find someone there whom I can call Bhabhi?" Laksh asked teasingly.

"Sorry to disappoint you buddy. There's still no one and other things is that I can't break heart of so many girls by marrying one." They heard his dramatic tone leading them to Chuckle at him.

"You can never change, can you?" Sanskar asked with smile shaking his head.

"Let's see, if there's any girl, who can change me or not? Till then, I am good like this." Arav said with Chuckle.

"Okay, good luck then." Laksh said with smile.

"Anyway, enjoy your party and send me pics. I gotta go." Arav said.

"Yeah sure. Bye." Laksh said.
"Bye Arav." Sanskar said.

"Bye Sanskar, bye Laksh." Arav said and disconnected the call.

Arav Jaisingh: Best friend of Sanskar and Laksh since childhood. Trio share a great bonding. Arav is little flirty but respect girls. He is funny, chirpy but caring and responsible guy.

After sometime,
Whole family was in hall. They were greeting and welcoming guests, talking to them. Sanskar was standing with Laksh. Then only Laksh sees someone and smiles brightly.  It was Ragini with her parents. She was wearing beautiful white and blue combination dress. She looked at him and smiled.

Ragini Mehra: Daughter of Rajiv Mehra and Shikha Mehra. Love her parents. Girlfriend of Laksh. Loves him so much. A very nice, caring and traditional yet modern girl.

"Oh you are here, Rajiv ji. Namastey,  Welcome." Dp said with smile.
"Namastey Dp ji and Ap ji." Rajiv said. Shikha also greet them.

"Namastey uncle, Namatey Aunty." Ragini greeted them.
"God bless you beta."Ap said with smile. Dp also blessed her.

Sujatha and Rp also came there. They also greeted each other. Laksh and Sanskar came there. They greeted Ragini's parents.

Laksh moved toward Ragini and stands beside her..

"You are looking very beautiful." Laksh said in mere whisper to Ragini.

"Thank you but I wish I could say the same for you." Ragini whispered back teasingly.