39. A confrontation led to confession

The next day,
It was usual day. The guest and relatives departed from Darjeeling. As the two weeks vacations was coming to end, everyone is going back tomorrow. They had a lot of fun and this place hold beautiful memories that they will always cherish till her life, till they have another memories to add more to it.
They were starting journey tomorrow. So, they decided to rest for tomorrow or if anyone wants to go and roam around then they can. Mostly stayed back in resort for packing bags and taking rest while Laksh and Ragini just went out for couple of hours then came back.

Everything was normal for everyone except two people, Swara and Sanskar. Swara didn't meet him since last night. She saw him once talking with Ram in morning but after that she didn't even see him nor talked to him. Whole day passed but there were no traces of him. She called him on his phone but he didn't answer. So, she thought to go to his room when she met Laksh and asked him. Then she came to know that Sanskar was busy with some urgent office work. Swara gave him a thankful nod with fake smile but she was confused a bit.

"If he had work then he could atleast message her or take her call and tell her but he didn't." She thought. Still she thought to let it go. May be he didn't want any disturbance in his work. She somehow tried to pacify herself but somewhere she wasn't able to keep her brain out of some negative thoughts. Swara jerked all those thoughts and thought she is thinking too much.

Night,
Swara was in her room packing her luggage but her mind was occupied with his thoughts. She saw him at dinner, with everyone. She looked at him with smile which he responded back to her but the smile wasn't reaching his eyes. She felt something odd. He talked with Laksh, Arav and others but he didn't look at her for another time.

"May be he is stressed out because of work." She thought trying to stop herself from thinking negatively.

Placing her dress in her bag, she sat on the bed and looked at the ring in her hand. Caressing the ring, she was thinking about him.

"What happened Sanskar?" She muttered to herself more like asking him.

That's when she heard the knock on the door with Riya's voice. She composed herself and said.

"Yes, Riya come on in. Door is open." Swara said and got up from bed trying to look normal.

"Hey Swara, I need your help yaar." Riya chirped coming inside with a shopping bag.

"Yeah tell me, what happened?" Swara asked.

"Swara, can you please keep this dress in your bag. I will take it from you in Kolkata. Actually Sujatha Aunty and Annapurna Aunty has gifted me with so much love and I couldn't deny. But I don't have any space left in my bag. So, please can you keep it with yours?" Riya made a innocent face.

"Ohho Riya, why are you pleading for such a small thing? Give it to me, I will  keep it with me. Don't worry." Swara said with smile.

Riya hugged Swara happily.

"Thank you so much Swara. I love you." Riya said hugging her.

"Your most welcome my bestie. Anyways, is your packing done?" Swara asked as they broke the hug.

"Yeah, almost done. Just need to keep few thing. I will keep it in morning. For now, I am feeling so sleepy so I am going to sleep." Riya said while yawning.

"Okay, good night." Swara said with chuckle.

"Good night Swara." Riya said and went out of room.

Swara closed the door smiling at her crazy best friend. Then she kept her dress in her bag. Just keeping few other things, her bag was packed and she kept it aside and then adjusted the bedsheet that got crumbled a bit due to bag. Then she went to washroom. Just a minutes later, she came back from washroom.