4. The worst day

Y/N Pov.:
I woke up normally as i did the last to days and went right into Peters room.

"Peter i-" i walked into his room while he had no shirt on. "Oh I'm sorry i didn't want to come in while you change." i said after.

He put his shirt fast on and came out of his room.

"I-it's okay." he said but i could see that he was a little me embarrassed. "What to you want?" he asked me.

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday. I wasn't in a good mood and you helped me a little bit just by listen to me." i said while not looking at him.

"It's okay." he replied.

___ 1 week later___ monday ____

Last week just was normal as every time.
I woke up by Jarvis again and went right to the bath and took a shower.

After that i went to the kitchen and sat down next to Cap.

"Are you okay kid?" he asked me because i looked really tired.

"Yes everything fine, i just can't wait to have summer break to leave the shit behind me." i said.

"language!" he said and i just laughed.

After that i went with Pater to Happy so that he could drive us to school.
Bevor the school Ned and MJ waited for us. Damn i like this group of me and Peter with them.

I went to my locker and get my english book out of my locker.

"Hey sweetheart." i heard from my side.
It was Flash he is also in my class and i don't really like him.

"What? and don't name me sweetheart!" i said back.

"Can you help me with something in the spanish room please?" he asked me.

And i said yes because i wanted to be polite.

"I think somewhere under the table needs to be my english book for now. Can you search with me ?" he asked.

"Yeah but make it fast so we're not to late." i said back and looked for the book.

He slowly come over to me and said that he didn't find it on his side. I just wasn't finished to look on my side.

"Wait Y/N. You have something in your eye." he said.

He grabbed me and tried to put whatever was in my eye out. Then his book fell down and i just wanted to go to the ground and get it up for him.

"Oh look what we have here Flash. Your english book." i said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry i think i oversaw it." he said and smiled.

"Okay now get out of here. we need to go to english." i said and walked out.

Since english was over i went with Peter out of the class.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" i asked Peter.

"I don't know maybe because you still the new one?" i said.

"Okay" i said and went to the next class.

Peters Pov.: