15. The plan

Y/N Pov.:

Everyone was quiet and tried not to stare at me but i felt every single look.

"Guys when it is because what they said in the news than i know about that. It's my fault." everyone were lucky that i knew it but were also confused.

"Honey it's not your fault. We couldn't know that he was about to tell everyone." Mom stroked over my head.

"It is Mom. He said it to me. He said if i wasn't going with him he is going to tell everyone."

Peter went to me. "It's better that your are here then when you would be at him." he took my hand.

"That's what is said." dad said.

"Cool this family feeling in this room but i think we should work. So who got a plan." Thor smiled.

We all sat down on the couch again.

"So we all know where he is right now and what he want. He wants Y/N." Cap said.

"I saw what he can so i think we need everyone." i said.

"Y/N and Peter you train later please and tomorrow. We will fight in 2 days so that we can plan everything enough." dad said and peter and i nodded and went to our roomed to change.

We both went down to the gym and just warmed up a little bit.

"So how it feels when everyone knows about you ?" he asked.

I laughed. "I don't know. I never thought that i would come like this in public."

"Yeah that's hard. Want to start ?" and i nodded.

We began to fight. I was about to win until he kicked me down.

"Oh i'm sorry i didn't wanted to hurt you." he walked to me.

"Parker it's okay. It wasn't that bad." i laughed and got up. "But i think that enough fighting."

"Yeah i need to do some muscles exercises." he said.

"I need to run more." i said and we both went to a different side of room.

After i ran 20 minutes i looked to peter who was still trained his muscles. He looked so hot and that was the first time i really realized what a big biceps he had. Then i ran 10 minutes more and stopped.

"I'm done." i sat down on a bench.

"Me too. Do you want to watch a friends again ?" he sat down next to me.

"Yeah but could we go in the living room ? I love to watch there tv."

"Yeah of course. So we take a shower and then we come back in pyjamas in the living room okay ?" he asked.

"See you later Parker." i went to my room.

I showered, and grabbed Peters hoodie and pants. My hair was still wet that you could see my natural waves. I walked down and saw Peter sitting on the couch.

"I'm here we can start." i ran to him.

His eyes widened. " The clothes look familiar."

"Because they're all from you, dumb Parker." we laughed.

We stared to watch and we cuddled. I loved it then i felt asleep.

___next morning___

I woke up in my bad again but i didn't remember i went to bed.

I went down still in Peters clothes to eat a little bit.

"Morning everyone." i said.

"Morning honey. How did you slept ?" Nat asked.

"Good but i slept away in the living room with Peter but i woke up in my room." i said.

"That because i brought you in your bed." Peter said from behind me.

"That makes sense." i smiled.

The rest of the day was like other training days. I went down with Peter to the gym. Then i trained with Wanda my powers and with Nat i was fighting. Then they wanted i fight with both of them at the same time. It was hard but i did it.

"Steve could we fight maybe ?" i asked him after that.

"Are you sure ?" he asked.

"Yeah i just want to train like surprising attack. So bring your shield with you. See you in the garden. " i smiled.

We fought and fought. He kicked me one time to ground but the rest was no one win and no one loose.

"Kid you got very good. You nearly beat Captain America to the ground." he smiled.

"Don't forget i got Natasha as trainer and i got yours and Wandas powers in me." i laughed.

In the evening we discussed our plan for the next day.

"So everyone we will start with Y/N. She goes alone inside the building. Nat , Bucky and I are backup." Tony said. "When everything gets like we planned then Bucky go in grab Y/N and you 2 are going here and are save. Nat , Cap , Peter and i were going to fight with him in the building. When he ran out than Clint and Wanda would follow him and guide us the way where he is. Thor is the back-backup. You will get called if we need you to get someone who got hurt or if we need your help to fight with him. Banner you stay here if something happened to help them."

"Everyone understand ?" Cap asked.

"Why do in need to go inside ?" i asked.

"You need to talk to him so we could check if everything is save. We don't want that any other guys are around or bombs. So you need to distract him." dad said and i nodded.
"We all should now go to sleep to be fit tomorrow. We planned to to it in evening so we want to start 6pm. It could stay long so sleep enough guys."

"Thanks daddy." Clint said and went in his room. Everyone stand up and also went in there room to get ready to sleep.

I was in the kitchen to make me a hot chocolate until and arm was around my stomach.

"Can you do 2 please ?" Peter asked and hugged me from behind.

"Okay i'll do one for you." i smiled. Then we went up in my room. We laid down in my bed and drunk our chocolate.

"So now we need to go to sleep." Peter said and put our cups away. " Tomorrow is a hard day."

"Do you think we can do it and get him?" i asked him and got closer to him.

" I hope so." he came closer and looked at my lips. Then his lips met mine and it was beautiful. He got so soft lips.

He stopped the kiss. "You need to sleep, little girl."

"Only if you sleep here with me." i smiled.

"How could i say no." he laid his arms around me and i put my head on his chest. "I really like you, sweetheart."

"I like you too Parker." and we slept.