Twenty-five

Okay we finna do some action (not really) for the first time in the story.

I'm sorry-

Also that picture is cannon, change my mind.

THIRD P.O.V

Denki stood before Kakashi, the older male looking bored as his stance was relaxed. Seemingly openings everywhere.

But Denki knew better, he's been sparring with the male since he was child. He clentched his fist trying to find an opening, a bead of sweat dripping when he saw none.

Then I guess I just have to make one!

Mistake #1.

Denki started sprinting to the older male. When he was about a foot away he bent his body and went for his legs. In hopes of causing damage and creating some sort of opening.

But of course Kakashi noticed and took a step back causing the daggers to stab the floor.

Denki didn't hesitate on swiping his leg under right after. Catching this kakashi jumped upwards-while mid-air Denki threw one of the daggers at the older male.

His throwing accuracy was slightly frightening towards his fellow classmates.

".03" was all Kakashi said, and Denki clicked his tongue.

Kakashi bent his body backwards landing on his hands, and Denki took the opportunity to attempt a throw a punch at his back that the older male left opened.

But he didn't take into account his legs.

Mistake #2.

Kakashi wrapped his legs around the blonde boy before forcibly throwing him away.

Denki caught himself and quickly created space between them via flips.

Standing far away Denki once again took a moment to see if there was an opening.

While Kakashi was on his hands, his right arm slightly trembled. From what he remembered-it was greatly injured before Sakura-San healed it.

But I guess it's still slightly tender...

Taking that into account he aimed his last dagger towards the arm, using it as a diversion before running right behind the weapon, attempting to aim for he face.

Kakashi deflected the weapon, and grabbed the fist aiming towards his face and twisting it around denkis back, detaining him.

"Ugh-" slightly dizzy the blonde attempted to struggle but found his arm locked.

Dagger stabbed into the ground right besides his face, Kakashi called match.

It was only five minutes....

"Alright. Who's next?"

The class gulped.