Chapter Twenty

Song: Flowering by-Dareharu

THIRD P.O.V

Kakashi stared at the mutated person in horrid disbelief.

"Rin.....what happened to you?"

The mutated person-his teammate, his dead teammate- the one he killed- Rin!

She was right there- and yet, yet she stares at him as though he was some unknown being.

There mutated head tilted- confused.

"Kakashi?"

Kakashi choked on a sob. "Y-yes- yes! tha-that's m-me, I'm-I'm k-Kakashi."

"Senpai...." Shisui stared at his senpai in pity- he knew how much this was hurting him, considering what happened....

The look in Rins eyes changed, and the duo felt themselves freeze from the sudden burst of killing intent.

"Must..... kill-"

Shit-

DENKI'S P

DENKI'S P.O.V

You've got to be fucking kidding me-

I couldn't even finish the thought as a fucking nomu swung his fist at me-

"ACK-"

Barely rolling out the way I couldn't help but worry for Midoriya, todoroki, and Iida.

Why?

Because those idiots are fucking fighting mutha-FUCKING STAIN!!!

(A/N Bakugo that you-)

But they couldn't focus on him because of the never-ending army of nomu-

And guess what I did-

I BECAME FUCKING BAIT!!!

"AH—?!"

THIRD P.O.V

Denki was caught by a nomu with wings and ended up in the sky with its talons on gripping his shoulder.

Out of pure fear he set himself as well as the nomu up in electricity, the nomu screeched as they started to fall towards the ground, Denki still in its clutches.

Denki couldn't much but fall as well considering that he fried his brain.

Considering that they were a good 100 meters in the air- if he doesn't wake up and do something, this is immediate death....

A blur of pink, mario jumped from wall to wall all the way to the sky, catching the blonde boy and nomu before free falling down to the ground.

Debris and smoke flew as the trio landed onto the ground.