Chapter Nineteen

Song: flamingo by- Kenshi Yonezu

THIRD P.O.V

Kakashi was currently reading 50 shades of grey, considering that his Icha Icha paradise is currently missing for some reason...

Shisui was wrapped in large blankets eating strawberry ice cream with snot and tears running down his face.

And Denki was eating the Sushi like some type of animal as he shoved the food down his throat with extreme vigor.

He was craving it so much for some reason-

"OGRES HAVE LAYERS—!" And Shisui sobbed.

They were watching shrek after Shisui said he never heard of it before- and our memetastic Denki couldn't let that go....

Kakashi glanced at the duo before sighing internally.

what the hell are so great about memes anyways-

The silverette paused for a moment, before shivering from the sudden burst of killing intent that came and went in a matter of seconds.

He glanced at the duo seeing that they were unaffected by it, especially Shisui who continued to cry as the movie went on-

Must've been my imagination....

He got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Denki asked.

"I'm meeting up with Nezu-chan."

"Why?"

".....Helping him out with his date."

"....his date with who?"

Kakashi contemplated wether to tell him or not, but then realizing he really didn't give a shit if he knew ether way.

"With pakkun."

Denki stared at him with unblinking eyes.

"....."

"...."

"....makes sense have fun."

Kakashi nodded before jumping at the window.

"USE THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

And of course our favorite silverette ignored that.

"Why are you so late?!"

Kakashi looked at his watch ".....it's only been an hour, that's pretty early in my book-"

Nezu glared at the taller man  before letting out a sigh "H-how do I look?"

Kakashi dead-panned "are you really nervous right now?"