Flirty!Torcher x Shy!Female!Reader

Art above is mine, yes I redesigned torcher cuz it's canon that he's pink. *Ahem* TrAsH aRt As aLwAyS

Requested By: @Squoon

This takes place before the infection

Your Pov:
"Hay Y/N!" I heard a familiar soldier call out. Of course, it was Clyde. He was the youngest of all the soldiers. He also had a light, british accent and was a bit shy. "Oh, hay Clyde. What's up? You seem a bit worn out?" "Yeah, I just got back from the showering rooms after training with Torcher. And my god, the drill sergeant won't leave me alone" He said while putting his hands behind his head. I noticed water droplets falling off the tips of his hair and some dripping down his face. I giggled playfully shaking my hand through his hair making water droplets fly everywhere. He smiled and shook his hair running a hand through it to straighten it out. He was always cute without meaning to be, but I had my eyes on someone else.

I could see Torcher talking with someone. They handed him a stack of papers and walked off. Torcher sighed and walked into the command center. Poor guy, he's been doing a lot of paperwork lately. Comforting him sounds good, but now that I think of it, he'd probably get mad, who knows, he's a damn commander After a while, Torcher finally came out and let out a sigh of relief. He seemed calm now, maybe I could go talk to him? I walked up to him, forgetting how damn tall he was. He stared down at me and raised a brow in confusion waiting for me to say something. I had completely panicked. 'What is happening? Why can't I talk? Why can't I think of anything to say? Oh god, this is awkward.'

"Is there something you need?". I tensed up hearing him finally break the silence. "U-uh, I was just- maybe you- th- um......bye!" I said quickly walking off, my face was red from embarrassment. I quickly walked into the barracks and closed the door leaning against a wall. "Dear god that was embarrassing, right to the commander too. I gotta think before I act." "What about the commander?" I jumped at Clyde's voice. "Jesus Clyde don't scare me like that!" I put a hand to my chest feeling my heart beat really fast but start to slow down. "Sorry, but......what about the commander?" "Oh uh, n-nothing! Nothing at all!". Clyde stared in confusion "Rriiigggghhhhttt, whatever you say". And with that he walked out.

A minute later I heard someone else walk in. I looked over to see that it was Torcher. I tensed up again and looked away as my heart started beating fast again. "What was that all about Y/N?". I panicked thinking of something "It I-I-I, well it's just- I wanted to-" I got cut off by him pinning me to the wall. My face turned more red. "Gosh you look like a tomato my dear~" I blushed a lot. I did not see that coming. "I-I just wanted to check u-up on you, you seem stressed lately". He stared and smiled "Well thanks for caring, I appreciate it". He put a finger under my chin and moved his face closer to mine. I blushed even more unsure of what to do. He slightly chuckled and stopped pinning me. "I'll be in the command center if you need me~ You should drop by~" I stared as he walked out. Oh my god that did not just happen right?

After a while of gaining my courage I walked out and looked around. Maybe I should go to the command center like he said. It would probably make his day, and that's what I'm tryna aim for. I let out a shaky sigh as I walked over to the command center and walked in. Torcher was at the table working on the remaining paperwork he had. He let out a relieved sigh when he looked up to see me. I smiled and walked over to him.

He pulled me onto his lap when I got close enough making me let out a surprised yelp. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder looking down at the papers. 'For a commander he's a bit of a softie.' I smiled and slightly leaned back against him.

Yeesh I don't know why this took me so long, god damn. Anyways, I think I'm more in the fanfic writing mood so let's hope I post another one soon qwq Love you guys ♥️