Zizzy x Shy! Female Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: richugamer1

Third Person Pov: Y/N was cooking in the kitchen at the safeplace. She had to cook something big enough since she had 8 mouths to feed. She let out a sigh of relief as she finished. "Phew, hay guys dinner is ready!" She said and afterwards heard Zee and Zuzy running down the hallway "Oh boy! What did you make Y/N? Your cooking is really good!". Y/N smiled at their kind words "Aww thanks guys, I made pasta by the way. Help yourselves". They quickly went to go get bowls for the pasta. Pony came down the hallway and Zizzy came shortly after. Y/N slightly blushed at the sight of her but tried not to look nervous. "Hay uh, where's George?" Y/N asked Zizzy and Pony. "He said he's not feeling too well right now, he'll come out later". Y/N understood as she nodded and they all sat down to eat.

Once they were finished everyone put their bowls in the sink. "I'll do the dishes this ti-" Zizzy said but got cut off as Y/N said "N-no it's fine, I'll do them". Zizzy stared and slightly shrugged "Alright, if that's what you want". Y/N shyly smiled and got up going towards the sink. Everyone got up going to do their own thing as Y/N cleaned the dishes. Once she was finally done she heard someone walk towards her. It was George. "Y/N, is there anymore pasta?". Y/N smiled "Yes, just enough for you to have, do you want some?". He nodded in response.

For a 16 year old, George was adorable. Especially the fact that he was a bit shorter than other kids his age, even Zee and Zuzy who were 15. Y/N was only a year older than him so it would be fine if she had a crush on him, but she knew her heart belonged to Zizzy. Speaking of Zizzy, she was leaning against the corner of the wall staring. Zizzy smiled at the adorable two "Hay Y/N".

Your Pov:
I quickly turned hearing my name being called and finally noticing Zizzy. "O-oh, hi Zizzy, whats up?" I said shyly. "Nothing, just getting a glass of water. I see you and your little boyfriend there are chatting". George blushed and quickly walked off. I stared as he walked off and looked back at Zizzy 'Oh geez, should I tell her? Im too scared'. I let out a sigh and waited for George to finally leave so no one else would hear what I had to say. "W-well actually Zizzy.........I like you".

Zizzy paused before taking a drink of her water and lowered the glass. "You what?" "I.....like you". Zizzy slightly blushed and smiled "Well you should've told me Y/N, I wouldn't be weirded out or anything, especially since I do kind of like you too....". I blushed shyly but smiled happily. "Y-you do?" "Yeah" Zizzy put her glass of water down and hugged me. I hugged back. She seperated and looked into my eyes "Y/N.......will you be mine?".

I nodded as my face got more red and she lightly kissed me. "Z-Zizzy.......can we please keep this a secret......just for now" Zizzy tilted her ears confused "Why?" "I don't want u-us to get made fun of" "Y/N theres nothing wrong with having a different sexuality, and I know for a fact everyone here will except us the way we are, I promise". Zizzy's calming voice settled me down and built my courage up "Yeah, your right" "We should get some sleep, you can sleep with me if you want". I blushed a lot but nodded. Zizzy slightly giggled as we went to her room.