Daisy x Fem Reader

Art above is mine

Requested by: MangosTasteNice

This takes place before the infection

Daisy's Pov: "Hey Elly.......do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked Elly as we were walking through the city. She responded with "No, not really. Why, do you have a crush on someone?". I smiled slightly blushing "Yeah, just please don't tell anyone". Elly nodded "Of course I wouldn't tell anyone, your my best friend!". I smiled "And I'm happy you are. Anyways.............I have a crush on Y/N". Elly gasped "Really?? Wow! When are you gonna tell her?" "I'm not sure......Im kind of shy" "Well, take as much time as you need. You don't want to rush your feelings". I smiled and we continued walking.

After a while we made our way into a coffee shop. We had no idea why we went to a coffee shop since we don't even drink coffee but.....whatev's. After a while I noticed a familiar face sitting at a table alone. It was Y/N. She had a coffee in her hand and....kind of looked sad. "Hey Elly, I'll be right back" "Oh, ok".

Your Pov: I sighed before slowly noticing someone walking over to me. It was Daisy. She sat at the chair across from me and shyly smiled. "Hi Daisy, what's up" "Well, I noticed you were kind of lonely and just wanted to maybe...talk?". I nodded and slightly giggled. After a bit of talking about random things, Elly came over. "Oh you finally started to talk to your c- I mean..friend!". I stared confused and looked at Daisy again. She looked extremely nervous. I thought of possible wprds that started with c and immediately thought 'crush'.

"Excuse me" Daisy said and quickly went outside". Elly sighed and walked away. I thought for a while and finally went outside. I looked around and saw Daisy leaning against the wall with her ears down. She finally noticed me and straightened up. I leaned against the wall next to her and slowly slipped my hand into hers. She slightly jumped but calmed down and smiled at me. I smiled back and leaned against her.

Ahhhhhh le fluffff :3