Torcher x Reader (Part Two)

Art above is mine

Originally Requested by: Malk_Time

Part Two Requested by: xXSpiritwolf99Xx

Wow, one of the first oneshots I wrote on this book; nostalgia~~

"Hmm, I remember that day like it was yesterday"

Flashback~
Torcher honestly was cute. I blushed and thought of something a bit crazy. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me, he had a look of surprise. I noticed that he had a scar on the left part of his face, a scar that was on his eye. It went down from his eyebrow to his cheek bone, he wasn't blind tho. I sat there for a moment admiring his features and then; kissed him. It caught him by surprise but he kissed back. It went on for about 30 seconds until we parted for air. He blushed while looking at me and quickly looked away. I never knew he could be so shy. He looked back at me and slightly smiled pulling me closer to him. I blushed and smiled and leaned against his chest slowly falling asleep.

Present Time/Your Pov: Ever since that day, me and Torcher started dating. A cure was even found for the infection and he was back to normal now, along with the other Soldiers. A particular Soldier came up to me and tried to flirt with me, somehow unaware that me and Torcher were dating. It ended up with Torcher getting a bit mad but nothing bad. Torcher is usually a very calm guy and is always shy or nervous when I'm around. It really surprises me since he's the commander. Usually when I see any type of military leader, they're usually mean and loud, but not him, he's different. He only gets mad or agressive when one of the soldiers disobey him, which honestly, never really happens.

We were alone in his office. He was working on some papers and I was sitting there bored. I sighed and slightly glanced up at him. He seemed........stressed. I smiled having an idea 'I should break him, I love his reactions'. I slowly got up out of my chair and walked towards him. He slightly looked up at me and I put my finger under his chin as I kissed him him on the lips. He blushed like a tomato as he kissed back.

I seperated and smiled at him. He quickly looked back down slightly hiding his face. I giggled "Hay, I'll see ya later Torcher, I'm gonna go talk to some of the soldiers". I walked outside and looked around spotting a group of soldiers sitting on the tank making jokes and laughing. I smirked deciding to be sneaky and snuck behind it. I slowly and quietly climbed up crawling behind them and stopped "Boo". Some of them yelled as they fell off the tank while the others laughed at them.

I giggled and the one's that were still on the tank looked at me "Oh, hey Y/N, your sneaky" "I know I am". The other soldiers slowly climbed back on slightly glaring at me. I stuck my tongue out and got off the tank. I held in my laugh as I heard them make fun of each other. I was then stopped by two soldiers. "Haaay Y/N, whatcha doin?~" they said in a flirty tone. I sighed crossing my arms. "Not getting my ass beat is what I'm doing" I said as I saw Torcher standing behind them.

They both stopped smiling and turned to see a slightly angry Torcher. They laughed nervously and quickly ran off. I giggled and walked up to Torcher. "Awww is someone jealous?" I said teasing him. He blushed as I hugged him. He smiled and hugged back.