Parasee x Blind Reader (Part Two)

Art above is not mine

Originally requested by: Magic-Souls71

Part Two requested by: @Theundertalefan1975

Your Pov: No.....not another nightmare. All I could see was darkness, just like every other dream I have. I heard the yelling and felt the abuse, that my faceless parents caused upon me. Assholes. How could they do that to me. I was only 9 at the time they started to abuse me. They weren't the same loving parents they were before. Just..............nobody's.

Third Person Pov: Y/N quickly awoke from her nightmare, breathing heavily and crying. Parasee noticed and walked over to her. He made concerned little sounds and nuzzled his face against hers. Y/N pulled him into a hug as she sniffed and let out small tiny cries. Parasee purred against her and layed her back down in her bed before cuddling next to her. Y/N moved her back against him and he wrapped his tentacles around her keeping her warm. Y/N smiled before slowly falling asleep. She felt safe. Warm. Like she could trust the strange creature. More than her 'friend' anyway.

After a few hours, Parasee woke up. He saw that Y/N was still asleep so he decided not to wake her up. He wandered around the house and thought about if she was hungry. He noticed a backpack next to the bed and went towards it. He looked inside and saw mostly clothes and human products along with some food. He then noticed a picture. He slowly picked it up confused and on the front was a picture of her and Kenneth. He slightly got mad as he knew her friend abandoned her. He quickly put the picture back and took out a granola bar that he found in the backpack.

He got up and nudged Y/N while making cute little noises in attempt to wake her up. Y/N finally woke up and rubbed her eyes confused. Parasee made a happy noise and put the granola bar in her hand. Y/N smiled "Thanks buddy" and started to eat. After she was done, Parasee caught himself staring at her. He knew she couldn't see him but he looked away a bit shyly anyways. He slightly went closer to her and Y/N furrowed a brow as she slightly sensed him close to her face. Y/N slightly blushed and spoke "This is gonna sound weird but.....c-can you kiss me?".

Parasee blushed and slowly leaned forward giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Y/N blushed and leaned forward for a longer kiss. Parasee slightly wrapped his tentacle around her hand giving it a light squeeze before they seperated. Y/N's face was a dark red. She giggled and gave him a quick peck on the nose making him give off this adorable confused growl. She playfully booped his nose and layed down again. He playfully jumped next to her and layed down. Parasee and Y/N layed there cuddling and accidentally ended up falling asleep again.

Hayyy sorry I havent updated the book in a while ;D Don't worry, I ain't dead yet!